:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Is this it?

• Comments Off on Is this it?

Is this it?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Is this it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Really? I’ve been sitting here in my brand new, nasty ass, dried up sauce packet in the damn drawer cubicle, and am now wondering – is this it? This is what you guys are paying me for?

So far, I’m having a really hard time believing that this is all I have to do. Basically, take orders and place them through this system, and that’s it?

Wow. Looks like I might be spending more time on the board than I thought..

Version3
    Keymaster

Do they have a 75k+ job opening doing slightly more work… like getting up to see if someone else is working 20% of their day? I could do with one of those at this point. 😛

rob
    Participant

Things got a little more real this afternoon. Apparently this job’s going to be tedious. But I can do tedious. Look at what I did at Mango…

Version3
    Keymaster

Traveled to cities for unnecessary meetings while doing .5 hours of work and laughing a lot? Inviting girls to come to the office and show off their “dental work”? Is that what you mean be tedious? 😛

El Rustirino
    Participant

lol, real life

rob
    Participant

No, Rusty, thug life. At least that’s what I think it means. I don’t know, I’m not sure, I’m white.

El Rustirino
    Participant

yeah robby, you know how life is, in the hood

rob
    Participant

Shut up, cracka!

Sorry.

Bucho
    Participant

Do they at least let you listen to an ipod at your new job?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

At my job I spend all day sexually harassing all the women and then breaking into vending machines and calling the boss a fuckhead, then I get my million dollar paycheck and go home.

Like right now for instance I just did a VERY important job, someone asked for a sharpie marker and I gave them one……its a heavy responsibility folks.

rob
    Participant

Not sure about the iPod yet. I haven’t brought mine because I’m still learning stuff, and people keep coming by to see how I’m doing. It’s okay, though — I’m not bored.

Bing
    Participant

so how are you doing Rob?

El Rustirino
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    At my job I spend all day sexually harassing all the women and then breaking into vending machines and calling the boss a fuckhead, then I get my million dollar paycheck and go home.

Like right now for instance I just did a VERY important job, someone asked for a sharpie marker and I gave them one……its a heavy responsibility folks.

How do you breathe, sir

rob
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    so how are you doing Rob?

Well, let’s see — my fuckin’ waist hurts because I put pants on that are too fuckin’ tight. And my dick hurts when these two hot bitches walk by my desk all shakin’ their shit and floppin’ around. And today is the most bored I’ve been up here. I’ve been told that I should enjoy it while it lasts, because when we get back from Vegas it’s gonna be all busy and shit, but we’ll see.

Frank
    Participant

At this point, I’d be willing to swap jobs with a fry cook as long as it paid me enough to pay the bills. But that’s a whole other story …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.