:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Is This Fast?

• Comments Off on Is This Fast?

Is This Fast?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Is This Fast?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I did a speed test here at the new job, just to find out what kind of connectivity they have. This is in the middle of the day with everyone using the internet.

Nice!

mkspeed.jpg

Bing
    Participant

uh yeah dude…you’re good.

Bucho
    Participant

Wow, you could download all the pron on the net three times before lunchtime. How’s your stor-a-ge?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

thx_1227
    Participant

Dang…

Version3
    Keymaster

Obviously they have a nutty fast connection… but I figure the reason why it responds as so fast is because every damn thing in the world is locked down. You can’t do shit on this thing. Lots of blocked sites (not mine obviously), not even FTP allowed! Even though I could potentially use it for my job, they don’t allow FTP traffic through the firewall. Uptight… damn this place is uptight.

I’m one of the few not wearing a suit jacket at least to and from the office, if not all day long. I have to get my wallet fatter, and my body slimmer before I throw that kind of money until useless wardrobe items.

digitaltopia
    Participant

You could always set up a proxy on your home computer and route your more interesting traffic through that.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yep, I could do that.

Bucho
    Participant

You could also put wadded up newspapers or tissues in your wallet. Maybe a handful of grass clippings. They all pad out pretty nicely.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.