:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Is it wrong that…

• Comments Off on Is it wrong that…

Is it wrong that…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Is it wrong that…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

…the whole time I’m spending time with family on Thanksgiving, I’m checking out my wife’s cousin’s girlfriend’s rack? I mean, it’s awesome. It’s almost like she kept bending over on purpose to show that wonderful cleavage…

Maybe I should get back….

El Rustirino
    Participant

I think everyone (especially rob) should share TG pictures.

rob
    Participant

If I have some (especially those) then I will share.

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    If I have some (especially those) then I will share.

Must … add … to … collection …

And, for the record, it depends on how large they are as to whether you should feel bad about it. My take on it is that if it’s anything in a D cup or better, then it’s within your rights as a man to stare … it’s in our nature to do so. Just be prepared to sleep on the couch.

rob
    Participant

See, it wasn’t that they were big or anything — she was probably a B or C cup — by no means huge.

But they were just out for display, like a low-cut thing. And she kept bending over to play with the kids. Tight ass, you name it. I’ll say this — I think pretty much anyone would think she was hot, even if she was wearing a sweatshirt.

I’m really overthinking this, especially since that was frickin’ yesterday. It was definitely nice, though…

(I also thought it was funny that I was making these comments on the board sitting across from her.)

Bing
    Participant

Hey she knew what she was doing when she got dressed that morning….

Don’t won’t people to check out the boobs? Wear a fucking turtleneck/sweater combo….even the greatest of boobs are boring in that God-awful getup…

Question is when you and Mrs. Rob were having “special time” who’s boobs were you thinking of….

I usually think of Frank’s

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Hey she knew what she was doing when she got dressed that morning….

Don’t won’t people to check out the boobs? Wear a fucking turtleneck/sweater combo….even the greatest of boobs are boring in that God-awful getup…

Wear nothing, or cling film if you want to show them off.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

Got to love the holidays.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I’m not as into big boobies as I am into just..perfect boobies. And perfect boobies are not huge.

Bing
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    I’m not as into big boobies as I am into just..perfect boobies. And perfect boobies are not huge.

Rusty, when I was your age I was into everything, even National Geographic boobs…..

you kids today…..with your fucking catapults and shit….

rob
    Participant

Yeah, what’s with that? Seen Monica Bellucci? Yeah, she’s no waif…and she’s as pretty close to perfect as you can get in my opinion. You might be watching too much anime or something…because they definitely don’t bounce like those in real life.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I don’t watch any anime.

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Seen Monica Bellucci?

That’s my girl, right there.

Anybody got a towel?

Bucho
    Participant

We have this ancient maori proverb in NZ. “If the womanliness is on display, check it out if you ain’t gay. Just don’t get caught by your missus or you might end up sleeping in the kumara patch.” Rob for prez.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

The maoris were some smart muthafuckas. You funny, Bucho.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.