:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

iPhone

• Comments Off on iPhone

iPhone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

I can’t believe I am the first.

It’s OUT!

I have way thru the video and I told myself that the next time I buy in iPod, its not going to be a Nano. I was going to the video iPod but the iPhone is better.

BSherrod
    Participant

Except for the fact it’s only 8 gigs, damn flash for not advancing fast enough and it’s on Cingular too. Hooray fro June, but Damn the FCC for screwing us.

Justin J-dude
    Participant

iPhone ? Weill it was only a matter of time. What will they come out with next. iPants, iGlass eyes, iCondoms?

Frank
    Participant

I can’t believe the press this thing is getting. You’d think it was THE end-all, be-all of the best … whatever … in the world. Granted, I’m not really a Mac person (although I do use a pretty fucking sah-weet Mac at work). Overall, it’s a phone. I’ve got a Razr and it does shit that I never even do (there so much stuff on there I haven’t checked out yet, and I’ve had the damned thing for more than a year now).

Anyway, just my two cents. If I was going to get this phone, I’d wait at least a year before buying one, until I knew that all the “new iPod-like” bugs are worked out of it. And just like a computer, as soon as you plunk your hard-earned money down for it, something new, better, faster, and shinier will be out.

I love technology so much, but at the same time, I really can hate it.

Damn, it’s almost like women, although it’s been a long time since … well, nevermind. It’s late, I’m going to bed.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m still waiting for something newer better and shinier to come out than the current line of Macs… oh wait, only a Mac is likely to top it. I’m setting aside money for the Apple Phone now. I have 6 months to pay for it, as it’s announced, not out.

Sorry Frank, currently it is the end-all be-all of multi-function phones, and although someone will stuff a big camera into a Windows smart-phone or something else to try to compete, it will be a while before a solid phone comes out that will function the way this thing is going to. Just WATCH a demo on it, so far most of the press outlets I’ve caught something about it on, either have things wrong about it, or are not capable of communicating more than 1/3 of what this phone is. I think it’s because most of them are just bandwagoning with their coverage of it. Watch the actual tech outlets for real coverage.

Ivan
    Participant
    Justin ( J-dude) wrote:
    iPhone ? Weill it was only a matter of time. What will they come out with next. iPants, iGlass eyes, iCondoms?

Haha, I have a rubber cover for my iPod that I always refer to as an “iCondom” but my friend threw me a zinger when I said “iCondom” and she replied, “Wouldn’t that be a contact lens?”

Justin J-dude
    Participant

I use to claim that was the name off my ipod case to but then i would add saying, Yeah this iCondom protects my ipod from getting deadly viruses.

Octavious
    Participant

I believe it was Rob or Bryan that said that the next iPod will be touch screen.

Newman
    Participant

Incase anyone was too lazy to visit the front page of Apple’s site, http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/keynote/ they have a feed of the keynote address.

Ivan
    Participant

I watched the keynote address last night, and I needed to change my pants. The iPhone is totally awesome. Worth the 600 bucks for the 8 gig? Maybe.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Looks like Cisco don’t want Apple to use the name as it infringes on a Linksys trademark.

If Apple decided to call it the MacPhone, Cisco could lose out on a lucrative partnership deal.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Version3
    Keymaster

They’ll settle for a lot of money, and Apple will get to keep the name. Every analyst on the planet pretty much agrees about that.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    They’ll settle for a lot of money, and Apple will get to keep the name. Every analyst on the planet pretty much agrees about that.

I can see people patenting the I-anything, just in case Apple come up with a new device for the market.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Justin J-dude
    Participant

Hahahahaha thats great man. I’ve seen the SNL iPhone skit but not this one before.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.