:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

iPhone 2.0 Software

• Comments Off on iPhone 2.0 Software

iPhone 2.0 Software

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder iPhone 2.0 Software

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Is tha good.

I’ve been running it for over an hour ago, have all kinds of app shit installed and stuff.

Shazam. Fucking download this app. It’s super McFucking cool! You can have your phone “listen” to a song over speakers (or in a room) that’s played on the radio, in a movie, in a store or whatever and it will find the artist/title and all of that for you, AND give you links to buy it, or view the video or YouTube or whatever. Super impressive freebie!.

thx_1227
    Participant

Sweet!

I don’t have an iPhone, but I have an iPod Touch. I am interested to see what they have for it…

Version3
    Keymaster

There isn’t a 2.0 touch upgrade yet… nobody has found the file. the iPhone update will not work on your touch. but you don’t have long to wait

Bing
    Participant

can you record video yet?

Version3
    Keymaster

No, they didn’t add that to the new phone, or the the software upgrade. I’m sure someone will build a pay application that will do this however.

thx_1227
    Participant

Well in typical Apple fashion (of late), the iTunes store crashed and I am unable to update. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to wait…

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I’m reading what a cluster fuck today is for Apple. Evening news is going to really beat up on them tonight.

rob
    Participant

Well, jeez, it’s not Apple’s fault. Extreme demand caused this problem. Last week the O2 servers in the UK shut down because they were getting 13,000 iPhone preorders a second. That’s just insane.

I’ve been busy telling people about the issues Apple and AT&T have been having today, with return smug comments and answers. My reply to that is, “Wow, amazing we haven’t shut down. Oh, wait, we’ve never had to deal with an issue like this because we’ve never had demand like that.” The blind loyalty is refreshing to see, but it’s just not well thought out.

If Apple gets beat down tonight, there will hopefully be the same kind of reply to it. “Yeah, how dare Apple come out with something so good that demand breaks their servers.” I’d say that’s a pretty good problem to have.

rob
    Participant

Well, jeez, it’s not Apple’s fault. Extreme demand caused this problem. Last week the O2 servers in the UK shut down because they were getting 13,000 iPhone preorders a second. That’s just insane.

I’ve been busy telling people about the issues Apple and AT&T have been having today, with return smug comments and answers. My reply to that is, “Wow, amazing we haven’t shut down. Oh, wait, we’ve never had to deal with an issue like this because we’ve never had demand like that.” The blind loyalty is refreshing to see, but it’s just not well thought out.

If Apple gets beat down tonight, there will hopefully be the same kind of reply to it. “Yeah, how dare Apple come out with something so good that demand breaks their servers.” I’d say that’s a pretty good problem to have.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.