:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Indy 4 Trailer Up!

• Comments Off on Indy 4 Trailer Up!

Indy 4 Trailer Up!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Indy 4 Trailer Up!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thx_1227
    Participant

Check indianajones.com for it. I’ll have to watch it a few more times, but it looked pretty cool to me…

rob
    Participant

Is it just me, or does it look…I don’t know…too slick? I think maybe it’s because I don’t like the idea of Indy and a bunch of CG and stuff. Maybe it’s also because I’ve never seen a 720p Indy trailer before, I don’t know.

Here’s hoping it kicks major ass.

thx_1227
    Participant

I kinda got that impression as well, I guess with Indy I like it to look more “gritty”…

rob
    Participant

Interesting, the guy Merrick over at aintitcool.com had this to say…

Quote:
    Funny, I actually omitted a few sentences referencing just that. I think *many* movies lack photographic subtlety these days – like what you’re seeing in this trailer. Compare the texture/look of movies today to films of the 70s and 80s, for example. There’s a *big* difference in their overall appearance. They look more like sitcoms now, instead of nuanced pieces of art.

Great minds think alike. Some just word things better.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, and some suck like you.

Oh, sorry. I’m still waiting for my 720p to finish downloading. Our connection here seems to really suck these days, and that site is getting hammered too I’m sure.

Octavious
    Participant

It started; the thing reminded of the first trailer for Revenge of the Sith, showing some of the old footage and then going into the new stuff.

But it looks good, I am going on May 22.

Version3
    Keymaster

I have similar opinions about the look, but hopefully it wont’ affect how I see the movie. With Indy, I just want to have fun and be entertained, so I can probably let go of a little bit of the CG stuff… as long as it’s not distracting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.