:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

In-N-Out Burger — the secret menu…

• Comments Off on In-N-Out Burger — the secret menu…

In-N-Out Burger — the secret menu…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder In-N-Out Burger — the secret menu…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Heheh — I was looking up In-N-Out because I frickin’ miss it, and came across this site. Interesting…

http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

El Rustirino
    Participant

As you may well know, I live on the West Coast, and I am about 5-10 minutes away from an In-N-Out. And life is good. We may not be exposed to such godlike sustenance very often, but we do partake in it sometimes. And this is the In-N-Out WAY. A sort of..burger elite, a fast food underground In-N-Out enthusiast cult, that has discovered the inner workings and the deep dark secrets of the In-N-Out. I respect this group, and will print this menu and put it in my wallet.

Ivan
    Participant

Lol, west coast FTW. I wants some animal style fries….

Fletch
    Participant

A 4 x 4 “animal protein” style with extra toast, extra mayo and a side of fries.

Yes. at the IaO in Reno they will “extra toast” your lettuce.
    Long have I known the ways of the In and Out, I learned it from my cousin who used to work there.
    And If anyone cared, you can order any combo of X by X on the Flying dutchman.
    God knows why you’d want to, but it can be done.
    My cousin also once got them to cook him a burder and then wrap the burger (bun and all) in lettuce that was epic.

Yes, I know, gastrointesinal nightmare.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m so bummed that I didn’t get to go weekend before last when I was there. I was too damn busy, and didn’t have a car that trip. But I think I’m going back soon… to oversee an install at The Bridge in the LA area. Yeah, there is an IaO within a couple of blocks. ๐Ÿ™‚

digitaltopia
    Participant

I haven’t been to one for years and years.

El Rustirino
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I’m so bummed that I didn’t get to go weekend before last when I was there. I was too damn busy, and didn’t have a car that trip. But I think I’m going back soon… to oversee an install at The Bridge in the LA area. Yeah, there is an IaO within a couple of blocks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dude, that’s bitchin’. Superstar Bryan Cassles in the same general area as me. That is cool.

Bing
    Participant

Hear that Bryan?

Looks like you got yourself your very own stalker….(don’t feed him after midnight)

Version3
    Keymaster

I’ll be sure and post about it only AFTER I’ve been there. ๐Ÿ˜›

El Rustirino
    Participant

Bryannn…

Bryannn….

Dude, I’m listening to show 75 again…

it’s hard

like THIS hard

Bing
    Participant

uh…..

so, ah…………….

anyone else uncomfortable like Grandma just shit herself?

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    uh…..

so, ah…………….

anyone else uncomfortable like Grandma just shit herself?

or the trying to sneak out a silent fart during a quiet sermon in church, only to release something that rattles the windows. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If it doesnโ€™t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.