:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I’m new, and I need some guidance, please = ]

• Comments Off on I’m new, and I need some guidance, please = ]

I’m new, and I need some guidance, please = ]

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I’m new, and I need some guidance, please = ]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Musashi
    Participant

Well, I’m literally new, I’ve only heard 1 episode, and sure i doubled-over laughing, but I need some help to other awesome episodes. What I did see was episode 133. Hilarious. I want to hear some more makin’ fun of Star Wars in future episodes, cuz those impressions were so funny, I had to piss twice before I could stand up…I had to clean the carpet. Not really-but almost! That was really awesome. So, anyway, if anyone can make me feel at home here, please do! I’d love a tour.

Musashi
    Participant

Well, I’m literally new, I’ve only heard 1 episode, and sure i doubled-over laughing, but I need some help to other awesome episodes. What I did see was episode 133. Hilarious. I want to hear some more makin’ fun of Star Wars in future episodes, cuz those impressions were so funny, I had to piss twice before I could stand up…I had to clean the carpet. Not really-but almost! That was really awesome. So, anyway, if anyone can make me feel at home here, please do! I’d love a tour.

Version3
    Keymaster

Welcome, over here is Paw-Paw’s lap…

It’s good to have you on the board. If you’ve only heard one episode, you are in for all kinds of crazy shit. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of recommendations from people on what shows to listen to, but the last 20-25 shows contain a lot of my favorite stuff.

Version3
    Keymaster

Welcome, over here is Paw-Paw’s lap…

It’s good to have you on the board. If you’ve only heard one episode, you are in for all kinds of crazy shit. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of recommendations from people on what shows to listen to, but the last 20-25 shows contain a lot of my favorite stuff.

Musashi
    Participant

come to think of it, rusty reccommended epi. 119. He told some jokes out of it: chocolate finger, right?
    Anyway, it’s nice to meat…mete…meit…meet you (finally). You like pie, right?

Musashi
    Participant

come to think of it, rusty reccommended epi. 119. He told some jokes out of it: chocolate finger, right?
    Anyway, it’s nice to meat…mete…meit…meet you (finally). You like pie, right?

rob
    Participant

Pie? Good. Miyamoto Musashi? Legendary. Meat? Eh, I guess it depends. Man-meat? Hell, no.

So, like, welcome and stuff. There’s good stuff all over — have fun catching up.

rob
    Participant

Pie? Good. Miyamoto Musashi? Legendary. Meat? Eh, I guess it depends. Man-meat? Hell, no.

So, like, welcome and stuff. There’s good stuff all over — have fun catching up.

Musashi
    Participant

Yup. Miyamoto. I’m trying my hardest to become as good as him. AND!!! AS OF SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2007, I WILL BECOME 14, THE ULTIMATE NUMBER TO OWNING A BLADE OF 3 FT. OR LONGER, AND I, MATT LA BELLE, SHALL BECOME THE BEST SWORDSMAN THE PLANET HAS EVER LENT A LIFE TO!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone wants to step up to me, that’s fine. Because I already have a tonto i’m ready to reap a life with. Yes, I’m slightly…overstimulated by hand-to-hand combat, thank ya very much. AND I LOVE MAN-MEAT. no, not really. I’m not that f-ed up. but I am a nutcase, i’ll give everyone that. At my school (which rusty talks about too much) that sucks hairy monkey balls, I consider myself the absolute weirdest and most random person there…but strangely well known. Eh, I’ve been there 3 years, but hell, even noobs know who I am…creepy.

Musashi
    Participant

Yup. Miyamoto. I’m trying my hardest to become as good as him. AND!!! AS OF SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2007, I WILL BECOME 14, THE ULTIMATE NUMBER TO OWNING A BLADE OF 3 FT. OR LONGER, AND I, MATT LA BELLE, SHALL BECOME THE BEST SWORDSMAN THE PLANET HAS EVER LENT A LIFE TO!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone wants to step up to me, that’s fine. Because I already have a tonto i’m ready to reap a life with. Yes, I’m slightly…overstimulated by hand-to-hand combat, thank ya very much. AND I LOVE MAN-MEAT. no, not really. I’m not that f-ed up. but I am a nutcase, i’ll give everyone that. At my school (which rusty talks about too much) that sucks hairy monkey balls, I consider myself the absolute weirdest and most random person there…but strangely well known. Eh, I’ve been there 3 years, but hell, even noobs know who I am…creepy.

Musashi
    Participant

crap, i went overboard, huh? sorry….

Musashi
    Participant

crap, i went overboard, huh? sorry….

El Rustirino
    Participant

Everyone hates you, Matt.

Welcome to the boards. As you’ll see, Rob and Bryan are two of the hosts. Jerry’s not on much. Bryan’s always good for show info, ’cause he’s the Captain. And if the info gives you a headache, Rob’ll give you a good cock-stroke.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Everyone hates you, Matt.

Welcome to the boards. As you’ll see, Rob and Bryan are two of the hosts. Jerry’s not on much. Bryan’s always good for show info, ’cause he’s the Captain. And if the info gives you a headache, Rob’ll give you a good cock-stroke.

rob
    Participant

I don’t! I like BOOBS. Not man-peepee.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.