:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I’m moving Sprint stores…

• Comments Off on I’m moving Sprint stores…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I’m moving Sprint stores…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Funny thing — I’m moving to the Sprint store in Frisco…

…on Gaylord Parkway…

…next to the Blimpie…

…that John Day manages.

Interesting, no?.

Version3
    Keymaster

You better not eat there, I MEAN IT, I’ll eat your soul!

hahahahaa

Kick his ass C-Bass!

Bing
    Participant

I would eat nothing but asparagus and chili for dinner every night for a week, then use his bathroom everyday at lunch.

While on the cellphone…

digitaltopia
    Participant

You and someone else should go in there with two paper cups with a string between, and stand a few feet apart and talk on the paper cups while ordering, and see what happens.

Version3
    Keymaster

We should mobilize the switched:ON Army and… oh yeah, you bunch of lamers did exactly shit.

NBLIANGW

rob
    Participant

There’s a part of me that really wants to go in there and fuck with him, but since I’m next-fucking-door, I’m not sure if I will.

Version3
    Keymaster

What’s he going to do… come in and pretend to have problems with his phone? Fuck him.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    There’s a part of me that really wants to go in there and fuck with him, but since I’m next-fucking-door, I’m not sure if I will.

Go in holding a sandwich to your ear, talking into it, and order a cell phone?

Version3
    Keymaster

I’ll just buy you a shirt that says “John Day Loves the Cock” and you can wear that in there.

Version3
    Keymaster

If anyone would rally with me, I’d STILL camp out in front of that store on public property with signs and shit. I should build a website too.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    If anyone would rally with me, I’d STILL camp out in front of that store on public property with signs and shit. I should build a website too.

If you build it, they will come. Maybe I’d even do one of my little stick figure animations for it.

Bing
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    We should mobilize the switched:ON Army and… oh yeah, you bunch of lamers did exactly shit.

NBLIANGW

Yeah, well…..

We’re not exactly known for our collective social impact…..or something else all smart and stuff.

I mean WE are the people that laugh at PawPaw and waggly penis jokes!

You want 5,000 fart recordings emailed to someone and this is your army, but protesting….I dunno man…sounds like a lotta work to me.

Scatt
    Participant
    rob wrote:

You mean like picking it up with your hands?

El Rustirino
    Participant

I would whup John Day if I had the chance

Bucho
    Participant

I would walk up to him and say, “Hey mister, are you John Day?”

Then he’d say, “Yes. Yes I am, how can I help you?”

And I’d look him slowly up and down and say, “More like John Gay!!!”

And everyone in the store would be like, “Oh snap-a-doodle-do!!!”, and high five me while tears roll down John Day’s cheeks and he wets his pants and we’d all laugh even harder at that too. Then flies and badgers would be attracted to the smell and he’d lose his job and become a bum or a parking warden.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.