:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I’ll say it, fuck it, I ain’t scared …

• Comments Off on I’ll say it, fuck it, I ain’t scared …

I’ll say it, fuck it, I ain’t scared …

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder I’ll say it, fuck it, I ain’t scared …

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, I’m a big ol’ dork when it comes to TRON. When I was a kid, I told one of my teachers I wanted to be called TRON in class. Needless to say, I was sent home that day with a note for my parents, but I digress. I really did like that movie and still do to this day. So it should come as no surprise, if you’ve been watching what’s been coming out of the Comic Con, that a teaser trailer for TRON 2 (or TR2N, for some reason) was shown. I saw the crappy bootleg copy of the trailer before Disney pitched a bitch and made the online folks take it down, but I’m telling you, this is the next I-can’t-wait-for-this-fucking-movie movie to come out.

Of course, it doesn’t help I was talking with a former reporter here who is very attractive, Chinese and into Sci-Fi stuff and when I mentioned to her how excited I was about a new TRON movie, I got, “What’s TRON?” Yep, sometimes it hits you that you’ve become older than those around you. It hits you like a fucking rubber mallet to the nuts.

Anyway, TRON 2 … discuss ….

Octavious
    Participant

Tron 2?! Got to see some video.

Octavious
    Participant

Just some crappy video too and it looks damn good. CG does help this movie and glad to see a returning actor back.

Frank
    Participant

Yeah, Flynn as a bad guy! I love it! Bring back Bruce Boxleitner as TRON to save the day! Could be/should be kick ass. I’ve also heard rumor that PIXAR did some work on this as well, which, if it’s true, would kick so much ass.

Bing
    Participant

Dude, I’m there.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’d love to see it, but would be super cautious of it’s ability to satisfy. BTW: I loved the first movie when I was a kid, hated it when I got older, and only love to make fun of it now. It was an achievement in it’s time, but come on; it’s slow and often completely senseless.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, I just got finished watching it for the first time, and boy is that thing cheesy. What I thought was strange is that some of it was still cool looking, so I’ll give it that.

Bing
    Participant

Tron 2 :L33TPwnd
    Fear teh geek

aV19r30i.jpg

Frank
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Tron 2 :L33TPwnd
    Fear teh geek

aV19r30i.jpg

First off, I told you not to post that picture of me online, dammit! And secondly, do you even know what you’re saying there? Poser!

Bing
    Participant

I admit my knowledge of “LEET” is about as much as my knowledge of arab vaginal sanitation.

which is to say very, very, VERY little

El Rustirino
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    I admit my knowledge of “LEET” is about as much as my knowledge of arab vaginal sanitation.

which is to say very, very, VERY little

This is a good thing, trust me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.