:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I’ll be damned …

• Comments Off on I’ll be damned …

I’ll be damned …

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I’ll be damned …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, so I just found out that one of the girls who used to work with me at my current newspaper was on Jeopardy tonight. I’m pretty sure she didn’t win anything, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Has anyone you’ve ever known been on a gameshow/TV show/movie? We can leave out “personal videos with other women” unless they’re really cool in which case, well, I’ll need to add that to my collection.

Version3
    Keymaster

A girl who I was kinda friends with in High School, and used to work with at Sonic showed up on Fear Factor the first or second season. It was pretty wild, especially since they were eating roaches and bowling.

rob
    Participant

A few years before I was married, some friends and I went to Tijuana for some fun. We went into one of those “live sex” type joints, and I saw Pat Sajak blowing a cart mule. Does that count?

wokendream
    Participant

A girl I went to school with was on the price is right… either she did crappy or she won the trailer she’s living in now

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    A few years before I was married, some friends and I went to Tijuana for some fun. We went into one of those “live sex” type joints, and I saw Pat Sajak blowing a cart mule. Does that count?

I’m afraid we’re going to need to see video of that …

joking

Frank
    Participant

Actually, if anyone here’s a big fan of CSI, Bing and I went to college with a guy who was on one of the shows. Hell, I was actually in a school play with the guy. It was towards the end of the first season. Story was about a deaf guy who couldn’t speak getting run over. Well, the deaf guy was someone we went to school with. He actually was deaf and couldn’t really talk, but he was pretty cool.

That, and well, Bing did a few movies for money in college, but I can’t really talk about those.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I used to sing with a guy that used to be in the Vienna Boy’s Choir, if that counts.

Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Actually, if anyone here’s a big fan of CSI, Bing and I went to college with a guy who was on one of the shows. Hell, I was actually in a school play with the guy. It was towards the end of the first season. Story was about a deaf guy who couldn’t speak getting run over. Well, the deaf guy was someone we went to school with. He actually was deaf and couldn’t really talk, but he was pretty cool.

That, and well, Bing did a few movies for money in college, but I can’t really talk about those.

Who was it? I don’t remember that.
    Oh and you can watch MY movies at

http://www.BingandMonicaBelluciorgyfest.com

Octavious
    Participant
    Frank wrote:

Sounds of Silence and I think it was Greg Anderson.

BTW I am a CSI nut.

Frank
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Frank wrote:

Sounds of Silence and I think it was Greg Anderson.

BTW I am a CSI nut.

Dead on the money there, Darth. Congrats! If it was a gentleman’s bet, you would have won the gentleman.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Don’t excite him like that.

Octavious
    Participant

won the gentleman? Kinda sounds like a won a real (man)doll. Barf.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Real (Man) Doll! Now with barfing action!

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Who was it? I don’t remember that.
    Oh and you can watch MY movies at

http://www.BingandMonicaBelluciorgyfest.com

I can’t believe that I actually tried clicking on the link 😕

Probably to see Monica Belluci, who kinda reminds me of a photo finish in a zeppelin race 😀

I’ll put my hand, the free one….erm, over anybody else that’s on screen. 😯

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bucho
    Participant

Never known anyone who was on a game show but the closest degree of separation to fame I have is that Scott Dixon the indy car driver and former champ grew up in my area and used to give my little brother a ride to school. And I once dressed up as a cart mule and got work in Tijuana for the summer.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.