:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

i’ll admit it…

• Comments Off on i’ll admit it…

i’ll admit it…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder i’ll admit it…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

i’m a mario whore. i’m the kid that played so much super mario bros. on the original nintendo that i could play through the whole thing (no warps) without losing a life. the only reason i have a wii is to play super mario galaxy and the only reason i own a nintendo ds is to play new super mario bros., so you can imagine i’m screaming like a little schoolgirl as i watch these right now.

super mario bros. wii

super mario bros. wii

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Larkitect
    Participant

bump.

just to say that super mario bros. wii is an amazing game for someone who grew up with the original.

Newman
    Participant

The new one is pretty good but I still feel like forcing the motion control flicks to do certain things is gimmicky and should go away. Twas most fun otherwise. Currently playing through the levels again to finish collecting the coins, some of those fuckers are hard.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Newman 42714 wrote:

The new one is pretty good but I still feel like forcing the motion control flicks to do certain things is gimmicky and should go away. Twas most fun otherwise. Currently playing through the levels again to finish collecting the coins, some of those fuckers are hard.

dude i wish there was an option to turn off that stupid spin move he does when you flick the controller. its all intense and you’re trying to concentrate and then mario does this stupid triple axel suicide move and plummets to his death. makes me want to scream.

and holy crap the third coin in world 9-7 is tear inducing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.