:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

If you’re a nin fan, you’re gonna cream your pants…

• Comments Off on If you’re a nin fan, you’re gonna cream your pants…

If you’re a nin fan, you’re gonna cream your pants…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder If you’re a nin fan, you’re gonna cream your pants…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Shit, even if you’re not a nin fan…

http://staging.nin.com/hotnuts/byit_teaser_480.mov.

Version3
    Keymaster

Uh, login and pass?

Bing
    Participant

I was only halfway there…does 2% skim milk count?

Frank
    Participant

Link died. Bet it was cool, though, from the detailed way Rob described it! 🙂 lol

Would have been cool to see, though.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Ahh, now I creamed my pants for nothing. Thanks a lot anticipation!

rob
    Participant

Aw, that sucks! They must have taken down the link. I downloaded the file — can i put this 9.6 mb file somewhere where everyone can see it?

rob
    Participant

Okay, here. It’s the link to the current page, and it has many different sizes to view!

http://www.nin.com/current/index.html

Scatt
    Participant

I need an HDTV. The end.

No wait. They’re making high definition movies, damn it! I need in on it. You know I’ve heard people say that they can’t tell the difference enough to care when asked about the Xbox 360 and if it’s important to play on an HDTV. Are they high? Seriously, it’s six times the resolution. How can you not tell a difference. It’s so good to look at, I want to crap my pants, take off the crappy pants, roll them up, light and smoke them. That’s how good HD looks to me.

This is relevant to this post, by the way. It’s at the end of the teaser.

…Don’t look at me like that.

rob
    Participant

For me, there hasn’t been a good enough reason to even consider HD-DVD or Blu-Ray at this point. This would be my killer app.

I probably overshot it a bit with the whole “ejaculate in pants” thing, but it sure made me get all excited.

Scatt
    Participant

Aside from the fact that I still need to actually purchase an HDTV, I would go for HD-DVD since I’m an Xbox 360 nut and they’re going to have an HD-DVD player accessory for 175 dollars. Not only that, but from the arguements I’ve heard (and I can’t say “So-and-so’s going to win the platform war”), I think the side of HD-DVD sounds better from the format’s “required vs. optional” standards. If that made sense.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.