:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I wish…

• Comments Off on I wish…

I wish…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

Man I wish I had $25,000…that way I would be able to get a quad core G5 tower with 16GB DDR2 ram…yeah thats right 16 fucking gigs of ram. I’d also get two 30″ cinema displays with it as well. Best GFX card, a terrabyte of memory, wireless and everything.

Here’s a pic just cuz: http://newmansplace.ca/switched-on/godly-mac.JPG.

rob
    Participant

Um. Yeah.

Version3
    Keymaster

I just ordered one like that… only it was 2) 23″ and only 500GB of storage.

πŸ˜‰

mike3point14159
    Participant

Whenever I am fantasizing about a maxed out power mac, and seeing how much it would cost, I always kinda sorta in the back of my mind hope I win some un-announced contest, and the prize is whatever I have in my cart at the apple store.

ElNacho
    Participant

ooh, who’s kara

Pa-ul
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:
    Whenever I am fantasizing about a maxed out power mac, and seeing how much it would cost, I always kinda sorta in the back of my mind hope I win some un-announced contest, and the prize is whatever I have in my cart at the apple store.

Don’t forget that if the winner gets hit by a bus that’s on fire, that was caused by a genetically recreated T-Rex rampaging through the place.

It could be you πŸ™‚

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

And if that winner dies, and the next four people die while jacking off to switched:ON, then (insert your name here) wins!

rob
    Participant

Don’t forget the chicken impaling!

djohnson
    Participant

I just splurged and picked up a new MacBook Pro yesterday. I’m coming to you live from it now!

I got the stepped-up 15″ model and so far, it’s pretty fantastic!

Version3
    Keymaster

Nice! I’m hoping to be ordering a 17″ MBP soon.

Newman
    Participant

Lucky bastards with money.

djohnson
    Participant

Credit=Money…Right? πŸ™‚

I just finished installing BootCamp and Windows XP on the machine. The installation process was flawless and worked like a charm. Having installed both OS’s recently (The HD in my Mini died the other day), I’m really starting to notice how L-O-N-G a Windows install takes. I’m just finishing up the install by downloading and applying the 54 ❗ OS patches post SP2…

Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t have money Newman… 1) I was kidding about the one I ‘ordered’ above, and 2) it won’t be my money if I DO get lucky enough to order a new one. It will be company owned.

rob
    Participant

Not to harp on someone’s Windows machine, but…

I think that Windows was set loose upon the earth by demons to lower the standards of human beings to the point of an absolute and utter defilication of the human spirit. Having to use Windows is like…being kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

Version3
    Keymaster

I think that Windows may be the most visible layer of the Matrix.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.