:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I promise, the funniest thing you’ll hear today

• Comments Off on I promise, the funniest thing you’ll hear today

I promise, the funniest thing you’ll hear today

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I promise, the funniest thing you’ll hear today

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, here’s the quick rundown of the story. At the county council meeting the other night, one old council member decided that he had been pushed around long enough. So he decides to go off on a rant. Not realizing (or maybe he did for all we know) that it was being taped or that he was mic’ed, he lets off a stream of expletives under his breath when someone cuts him off.

This guy is the stereotypical old, Southern good ol’ boy raised in the deep south all his life. His accent puts mine and Bing’s to shame. At one point, he gets so flustered that I can’t understand what it is he’s trying to say, and I speak perfect Southern.

Our new (cute, might I add) reporter was working on the story and I asked her if she had the audio file because I wanted a copy. She asked me, “Really?” And I said oh god yes. She gave me a disc containing the four-plus hours long meeting, trimmed it down to just the rant and decided to post it for you guys to enjoy. Don’t worry about copyrights or anything like that. Due to FOIs and Public Meetings protocols, anything that is said in a public official meeting becomes the public domain kinda stuff. Feel free to play snippets on the show, if you’d like. You don’t have to, but it’s funny as hell.

Anyway, here’s the link. It’s a little less than 2 megs and about 2 minutes long. It’s worth it. I promise you that.

http://www.onlinefilefolder.com/index.php?action=getshare&type=0&user_num=5506&share_id=121405&hash=94725980605abed6bf4345bdc7714dff.

Frank
    Participant

Okay, here’s the quick rundown of the story. At the county council meeting the other night, one old council member decided that he had been pushed around long enough. So he decides to go off on a rant. Not realizing (or maybe he did for all we know) that it was being taped or that he was mic’ed, he lets off a stream of expletives under his breath when someone cuts him off.

This guy is the stereotypical old, Southern good ol’ boy raised in the deep south all his life. His accent puts mine and Bing’s to shame. At one point, he gets so flustered that I can’t understand what it is he’s trying to say, and I speak perfect Southern.

Our new (cute, might I add) reporter was working on the story and I asked her if she had the audio file because I wanted a copy. She asked me, “Really?” And I said oh god yes. She gave me a disc containing the four-plus hours long meeting, trimmed it down to just the rant and decided to post it for you guys to enjoy. Don’t worry about copyrights or anything like that. Due to FOIs and Public Meetings protocols, anything that is said in a public official meeting becomes the public domain kinda stuff. Feel free to play snippets on the show, if you’d like. You don’t have to, but it’s funny as hell.

Anyway, here’s the link. It’s a little less than 2 megs and about 2 minutes long. It’s worth it. I promise you that.

http://www.onlinefilefolder.com/index.php?action=getshare&type=0&user_num=5506&share_id=121405&hash=94725980605abed6bf4345bdc7714dff

rob
    Participant

That was pretty damn funny, Frank. I’m guessing the guy was black? I expected to hear “all da muthafuckin’ time”.

rob
    Participant

That was pretty damn funny, Frank. I’m guessing the guy was black? I expected to hear “all da muthafuckin’ time”.

Bucho
    Participant

He sounded white as rice to me. Then Robert Duvall saves the day at the end.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

He sounded white as rice to me. Then Robert Duvall saves the day at the end.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

He was Lily White Rob. Old people are funny.

Version3
    Keymaster

He was Lily White Rob. Old people are funny.

Bing
    Participant

Nah, were he black the rant would have been different. Trust me I’ve seen it happen.

County councils in southern towns are a lot like “best in show” for ignorance and inbreeding.

If you did a “funny home video” style show and just played clips from meetings like this, then you would have the number one show on TV.

Bing
    Participant

Nah, were he black the rant would have been different. Trust me I’ve seen it happen.

County councils in southern towns are a lot like “best in show” for ignorance and inbreeding.

If you did a “funny home video” style show and just played clips from meetings like this, then you would have the number one show on TV.

Jor-El
    Participant

Somehow I want to hear more of this story. He’s sick and tired and doesn’t know what to say. It made me think of Louisiana.

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

Somehow I want to hear more of this story. He’s sick and tired and doesn’t know what to say. It made me think of Louisiana.

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

Da muthafuggin tape is stuck in da muthafuggin vee-cee-arra.

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

Da muthafuggin tape is stuck in da muthafuggin vee-cee-arra.

I like titties.

Bing
    Participant

“aurra” you talkin’ tuh me?

dem summbitches

😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.