:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I Made A Webcomic Today

• Comments Off on I Made A Webcomic Today

I Made A Webcomic Today

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I Made A Webcomic Today

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

…and I’d like to share it with you fine people, because some of you will appreciate a LITTLE HARD WORK IN THIS HOUSE BEFORE YOUR FATHER GETS HOME! WAIT UNTIL I TELL HIM WHAT YOU DID AND SEE HOW HE DEALS WITH YOU!!

Click it and lick it… Please and thank you, of course.

http://www.horsedrownings.com/archives/archive_070812.html

Bucho
    Participant

The magic is in the little touches. The way their heads go to a point, the disembodied eyebrows, the glow around the moon. The shit smeared around the vampire’s lips and cheeks. Don’t tell me I don’t know fine art when I see it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant

Ah-Grazie, Senior. It was a very quick debate in the lay-out process of whether they bleed blood or shit once I tried the ‘shit-mouth’ and giggled most adequately.

rob
    Participant

As always, your sense of humor cracks me up. Not only do you do a comic about two shit-piles, but you had the inkling of having one of them attacked by a shit-vampire at the end. Where do you come up with this stuff?

It’s actually getting funnier the more I think about it.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Lulz, Scatt. The shit piles – are they of Asian origin?

Bing
    Participant

Not only do you manage to illustrate emotions on a turdpile, but you generate fear with the owl that moo’s and horror at the idea of a shit-sucking undead Eddie Munster.

Bravo Scatt, Bravo!

could this perhaps signal a return to the Scatt and Cassandra show?

NORTH CAROLINA!!!!

Scatt
    Participant

Truthfully, I can’t promise anything. I’ll never give a ‘this is the last show’ speech, because I wouldn’t want to arbitrarily cut off an avenue of creative opportunity just because I don’t do it consistantly, but I know I’m definitely focused more on site oriented material these days. Although it would be fitting to do at least one, because she was just in North Carolina!! (she didn’t see Tracy The Crackhead while there though, unfortunately).

This is kind of sad, because we’re talking about a piece of art that features human fecal mounds, but I’m actually proud of this particular comic, because I’m color-blind, and I’m prone to make yellow or brown things green, or grey things pink and such. But this is the first time I’ve made something on my own and actually got the colors right. Yay for me.

Bing
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    Truthfully, I can’t promise anything. I’ll never give a ‘this is the last show’ speech, because I wouldn’t want to arbitrarily cut off an avenue of creative opportunity just because I don’t do it consistantly, but I know I’m definitely focused more on site oriented material these days. Although it would be fitting to do at least one, because she was just in North Carolina!! (she didn’t see Tracy The Crackhead while there though, unfortunately).

This is kind of sad, because we’re talking about a piece of art that features human fecal mounds, but I’m actually proud of this particular comic, because I’m color-blind, and I’m prone to make yellow or brown things green, or grey things pink and such. But this is the first time I’ve made something on my own and actually got the colors right. Yay for me.

Well, my poo has been each of those colors at various times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.