:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I … I don’t know what to say …

• Comments Off on I … I don’t know what to say …

I … I don’t know what to say …

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I … I don’t know what to say …

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, I ran across this video on YouTube. I honestly, truly, don’t know what to say, but it’s something I had to share. Just as a side note, no, this is not Bing. Trust me, this isn’t Bing. I’m Southern and even I could barely understand what he was saying half the time. Anyway, just watch. And no, it’s probably not safe for work (unless you have earphones).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcyMIab5-I

Frank
    Participant

Okay, I ran across this video on YouTube. I honestly, truly, don’t know what to say, but it’s something I had to share. Just as a side note, no, this is not Bing. Trust me, this isn’t Bing. I’m Southern and even I could barely understand what he was saying half the time. Anyway, just watch. And no, it’s probably not safe for work (unless you have earphones).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcyMIab5-I

Octavious
    Participant

It sounds like a man that doesn’t make the money like Joe Rogan and Carols Mencia does, can sum it up.

Octavious
    Participant

It sounds like a man that doesn’t make the money like Joe Rogan and Carols Mencia does, can sum it up.

Bing
    Participant

Fuck it, I’m going on a rant and this will be ugly and foul.

Jew?
    Wetback?

This motherfucker is why the rest of the world thinks all southerners are inbred, racist hicks. I swear to God I want to wrap my hands around his fucking red neck and watch the wasted life drain from his drunken eyes.

I’m southern. I was born here. God willing I will die here.

But these people and others like them make the terms Genocide and Abortion seem like ice cream and cake to me. Those of you in the north, or on the west coast, or even outside the US may not understand just how the stereotypes proudly perpetuated by this waste of fucking skin (and others like him) anger decent people like me.

In the small town I grew up in there were two sides of town. One was “the rich folk” (being defined as people with an annual income not supplied by welfare) and one was “the rednecks”. Notice I didn’t say the “white” side and the “black” side of town. I moved out of that town to get away from rednecks like this fucker. I knew if I stayed I’d end up in jail after impaling some loud dumbass idiot in K-Mart with his rebel flag.

When you think of the south, don’t think in terms of white and black. It is more accurate to think in terms of an ongoing class warfare involving those who seek to better themselves and those content to wallow in their own stupidity and ignorance. Not something divided up by racial lines, but rather socioeconomic differences within each culture.

Southerners are polite, giving, and social people. Which is a surprise and a miracle considering the human filth we have to live with from day to day.

Go to a NASCAR race. If you meet 10 people 8 of them will be family people with a great sense of humor and they will charm your ass off. The other 2 will be shirtless, drunken idiots that will forever scar your impression of this area.

The above is in no way an endorsement of NASCAR, I hate all sports

But not as much as I hate these Godless idiots. The suffering they endure by virtue of their own ignorance and choices is not punishment enough for their existence. We are the ones who suffer by having to share our air with them.

Damnit Frank…..now I’m in a bad fucking mood.

-Bing

I re-read this post and honestly don’t think it is worded strongly enough to grasp my opinion and disgust. But if I type another paragraph my blood pressure will get into dangerous levels.

Bing
    Participant

Fuck it, I’m going on a rant and this will be ugly and foul.

Jew?
    Wetback?

This motherfucker is why the rest of the world thinks all southerners are inbred, racist hicks. I swear to God I want to wrap my hands around his fucking red neck and watch the wasted life drain from his drunken eyes.

I’m southern. I was born here. God willing I will die here.

But these people and others like them make the terms Genocide and Abortion seem like ice cream and cake to me. Those of you in the north, or on the west coast, or even outside the US may not understand just how the stereotypes proudly perpetuated by this waste of fucking skin (and others like him) anger decent people like me.

In the small town I grew up in there were two sides of town. One was “the rich folk” (being defined as people with an annual income not supplied by welfare) and one was “the rednecks”. Notice I didn’t say the “white” side and the “black” side of town. I moved out of that town to get away from rednecks like this fucker. I knew if I stayed I’d end up in jail after impaling some loud dumbass idiot in K-Mart with his rebel flag.

When you think of the south, don’t think in terms of white and black. It is more accurate to think in terms of an ongoing class warfare involving those who seek to better themselves and those content to wallow in their own stupidity and ignorance. Not something divided up by racial lines, but rather socioeconomic differences within each culture.

Southerners are polite, giving, and social people. Which is a surprise and a miracle considering the human filth we have to live with from day to day.

Go to a NASCAR race. If you meet 10 people 8 of them will be family people with a great sense of humor and they will charm your ass off. The other 2 will be shirtless, drunken idiots that will forever scar your impression of this area.

The above is in no way an endorsement of NASCAR, I hate all sports

But not as much as I hate these Godless idiots. The suffering they endure by virtue of their own ignorance and choices is not punishment enough for their existence. We are the ones who suffer by having to share our air with them.

Damnit Frank…..now I’m in a bad fucking mood.

-Bing

I re-read this post and honestly don’t think it is worded strongly enough to grasp my opinion and disgust. But if I type another paragraph my blood pressure will get into dangerous levels.

Bucho
    Participant

Is that guy for real or is he taking the piss out of the people Bing hates? ’cause if that’s for real it’s … yeah, I don’t know what to say either Frank. Like, how the hell is he even smart enough to be able to use a camera and computer let alone know how to upload to youtube?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

Is that guy for real or is he taking the piss out of the people Bing hates? ’cause if that’s for real it’s … yeah, I don’t know what to say either Frank. Like, how the hell is he even smart enough to be able to use a camera and computer let alone know how to upload to youtube?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant

This guy needs to lose his tongue and jaw to mouth cancer.

Scatt
    Participant

This guy needs to lose his tongue and jaw to mouth cancer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.