:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I fuckin hate community college

• Comments Off on I fuckin hate community college

I fuckin hate community college

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I fuckin hate community college

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

So I’m taking an ENGLISH class online, an ENGLISH class. This is that crap I have to deal with (see attached; I know the pic is small but I can’t upload a bigger one to the forum.)

The purpose of the thread was to introduce ourselves. The individual (humorously named Bing Tong) posts

“Hi, my name is Edward……I wishing to get marry after going to a cousin’s wedding and at the end of the wedding my 7th grade classmate whom used to sit next to me happens to be in the wedding to; confirmed my nickname and introduced her husband to me……..One of the awkward moments…….I like English because everything I learned helps me organized my thoughts from a very random and chaotic mode into a clear and sound message or story.”

Larkitect
    Participant

what’s the problem? that’s a very “clear and sound message or story” and not “very random and chaotic” at all. :p

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

You haaaave to love immigration…….

God damn it if y’all come here you best god damn well know how to speak proper boy! *spits tobacco into beer bottle and rests boots on a old hickory desk as I tip my Ford ball cap and gurgles a slingblade mmmmhmmm*

But in all seriousness I have came across this in my online classes mainly because we have people from different countries taking them. Its a pain in the neck but with the ones I have encountered they made sense unlike this bing tong duck licky dong thing.

Bing
    Participant

I need a new name

Ivan
    Participant

AHAHAHAHAHA MASTURBATES WITH POO!!!!

I really need to visit this forum more often

and remember to listen to the show

Larkitect
    Participant

@Ivan 41554 wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA MASTURBATES WITH POO!!!!

I really need to visit this forum more often

and remember to listen to the show

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.