:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I can’t believe this guy!

• Comments Off on I can’t believe this guy!

I can’t believe this guy!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I can’t believe this guy!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, so one of the techs showed this to me. It’s a preacher. And he’s black. And he has a…shall we say, interesting way of preaching God’s word. So…yeah, check it out. Not safe for work, bitches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuDTc6cHOd0&search=preacher%20ghetto.

Pa-ul
    Participant

It’s like a horror film.

I had visions of Snoop dog doing a preaching show (without the rap with a silent “C”).

Never mind Crusifixes, we’d all be wearing 40 pounds of gold.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Jor-El
    Participant

Interesting because he didn’t preach the Word of God. Not even one time. Is this guy serious?

I like titties.

ROSS
    Participant

Why the hell is he floating around all over the place, Biatch!?

ROSS
    Participant

Here’s a more light hearted, slightly more run of the mill, preacher, however it would probably fall under the “dick and fart jokes” catagory, its funny all the same: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=423412654049302774

rob
    Participant

Well, this clip was a best of clip of about a 10 minute clip where you apparently get to see what he’s actually talking about. All I know is that sure is a weird way to preach.

Yet another reason why preachers shouldn’t smoke crack.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, because there is some running list laying around about why preachers should not smoke crack. Not even that there is a list, but that one is required to lay out the reasons why, for those preachers that aren’t sure they can resist the temptation.
    hhahahahhaaa

Scatt
    Participant

That was one of the best fucking things I’ve ever seen. The first video I mean. I’ve seen the farting preacher one.

Holy shit, that was funny. Was that guy reading from a phonebook?! That’s what it looked like to me.

“Gaahd! I’m talkin’ ’bout tha mothafuckin’ creatuh of da Heavinzz an’ da Earff, an’ every gahtdamn thang in between!.. Stupid-ass muthafuckaz!”

rob
    Participant

I know, dude. It really cracked me up. I don’t usually find things like that funny, but damn!

Jor-El
    Participant

It looks like the SWB Yellow Pages, ya’ll house nigas.

I like titties.

Scatt
    Participant

What I really want to know is where the hell was that broadcasted? And where can I subscribe?

rob
    Participant

I did a little research on this today — apparently, this guy was on public access TV in L.A. He didn’t last long, needless to say. There’s a few more videos of him out there on youtube, and none of them are as funny as this one.

Jor-El
    Participant

Here is the link to the 8 minute version. The end is kind of funny. “Cut that bitch off!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=spirit+of+truth&v=MwsWskgKe5E

I like titties.

Octavious
    Participant

For the first video, bitch. He is a disgrace to black people, his hair is a disgrace to the human race, boyeeeee!
    The farting peacher is fucking funny!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.