:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

I can has newhip?

  • Comments Off on I can has newhip?

I can has newhip?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge I can has newhip?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1100
    Bing
    Participant

    Howdy Fellas! preesh all the nice sayings and whatnot.

    I’m back in the game with a brand new 2008 model hip that comes with a juicer and a 28.8kps modem. It’s the Bees Hips Yo!

    Thanks for not vanishing into the internet ether while I was gone….Oh, and none of my nurses were hot..in fact the prettiest one looked kinda like a 5’2″ version of Bryan.

    And if anyone wants humiliating hospital stories I gots plenty of ’em.

    #13120
    rob
    Participant

    Good to see you back, boy.

    And you know damn well we want stories you HIPster. Heheh, I’m a fucking idiot.

    #13121
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    And if anyone wants humiliating hospital stories I gots plenty of ’em.

    Leave Voicemail stories, I’m sure we’d all like to hear them.


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

    #13119
    Version3
    Keymaster
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Bing wrote:
    And if anyone wants humiliating hospital stories I gots plenty of ’em.

    Leave Voicemail stories, I’m sure we’d all like to hear them.

    Yes, but don’t wait until the painkillers kick in to do it, we can’t always tell what in the world you are talking about… or to who. For that matter, we can’t really tell who you are, or when. wait, what?

    #13128
    Frank
    Participant

    It usually begins with: “Switched OOOONNNNNNNNNNNN! Bing. Listen ….” funny story “… that’s not what I called about …” more funny “…aight, we’ll be here. Rob for prez and whatnot.”

    #13125
    Octavious
    Participant

    Biiiiinnnnng! Welcome back. All we need now is in the future is a couple of voicemails on a new episode of the SOS.

    #13127
    Frank
    Participant

    I actually checked this time. They haven’t posted a new episode yet. But I did get my shirt today, so happy birthday to me! Woo hoo!

    #13123
    digitaltopia
    Participant

    Welcome back, you cute little droid you.

    #13130
    thx_1227
    Participant

    Welcome back bro, how did 21-B treat you?

    #13129
    Armez
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Howdy Fellas! preesh all the nice sayings and whatnot.

    I’m back in the game with a brand new 2008 model hip that comes with a juicer and a 28.8kps modem. It’s the Bees Hips Yo!

    Thanks for not vanishing into the internet ether while I was gone….Oh, and none of my nurses were hot..in fact the prettiest one looked kinda like a 5’2″ version of Bryan.

    And if anyone wants humiliating hospital stories I gots plenty of ’em.

    AWESOME!

    Also, I’m back…seriously this time…

    #13124
    Octavious
    Participant

    Well its about time.

    #13126
    Bing
    Participant

    I’m almost there yet, about halfway through the physical therapy part. Instead of some big boobed undergrad hottie, I get a guy who makes me sound like a midwesterner.

    Therapist:”ahwhanwanchado rotatedatderwhip outsidewayslike”

    I’m not kidding this guy is cool and all but he is hardcore country talk.

    I’m lurking around keeping tabs on all you guys so don’t go nowhere (Bucho was banished to the Amazon for being cooler than me)

    If I didn’t think that some of you may become ill I would post the surgery scar it’s so huge and awesome and sexy and uuhhh.

    #13122
    digitaltopia
    Participant

    Post it anyways.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.