:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

How’s this?

• Comments Off on How’s this?

How’s this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Musashi
    Participant

SWITCHED OOOOWWN!!!! Kenya leave a message on me an rusty’s voicemail so we can have something really awesome on our show, cuz truthfully, we’re washed out. Haven’t made a podcast in like, 6 months. We need somethin cool. Ask rusty for the details. Be sure to bring some funny syrup!.

Musashi
    Participant

SWITCHED OOOOWWN!!!! Kenya leave a message on me an rusty’s voicemail so we can have something really awesome on our show, cuz truthfully, we’re washed out. Haven’t made a podcast in like, 6 months. We need somethin cool. Ask rusty for the details. Be sure to bring some funny syrup!

El Rustirino
    Participant

I had to call on the show and apologize. YOU DON’T DO THAT. BAD MATT.

Our show is completely dead. We need a new show.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I had to call on the show and apologize. YOU DON’T DO THAT. BAD MATT.

Our show is completely dead. We need a new show.

Musashi
    Participant

What should we call it?

switched-on: If they were fourteen…(and thirteen, still*coughrustyerm*)

or how bout…… GAMERS GONE WILD VIEWCAST!!! noo…rusty would utterly pulverize everyone’s eyes, and I would be so perfect, i’d bring them back.

Supergamerios 4…7?

Levelupco an frens!

mih.

Help?

Musashi
    Participant

What should we call it?

switched-on: If they were fourteen…(and thirteen, still*coughrustyerm*)

or how bout…… GAMERS GONE WILD VIEWCAST!!! noo…rusty would utterly pulverize everyone’s eyes, and I would be so perfect, i’d bring them back.

Supergamerios 4…7?

Levelupco an frens!

mih.

Help?

Version3
    Keymaster

Babbling about nothing only works for us, because this is the rhythm we have when we are NOT doing the show… seriously. otherwise, I’d say you need to have something to say to do a decent show at all. Pick something you have a genuine interest in and do that. If you are dependent on recognition from others to do a good show, podcasting is probably not for you. Sorry to make it so simple, but it’s pretty damn true.

So here is my advice, instead of trying to have a show, try using some of this energy and create just some small pieces or bits for other shows.

Version3
    Keymaster

Babbling about nothing only works for us, because this is the rhythm we have when we are NOT doing the show… seriously. otherwise, I’d say you need to have something to say to do a decent show at all. Pick something you have a genuine interest in and do that. If you are dependent on recognition from others to do a good show, podcasting is probably not for you. Sorry to make it so simple, but it’s pretty damn true.

So here is my advice, instead of trying to have a show, try using some of this energy and create just some small pieces or bits for other shows.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I do a show already, I have plenty of things to say.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I do a show already, I have plenty of things to say.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Why doesn’t that surprise me 😀

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Why doesn’t that surprise me 😀

Octavious
    Participant

I wonder how long the show is?

Octavious
    Participant

I wonder how long the show is?

Pa-ul
    Participant

About a minute….

It’s in data burst format (really fast, no pauses for breath (kinda like a fax machine)) 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.