:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

how was this show EVER cancelled???????

• Comments Off on how was this show EVER cancelled???????

how was this show EVER cancelled???????

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder how was this show EVER cancelled???????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jbs
    Participant
    Newman
    Participant

God damit I hate that show with a passion.

jbs
    Participant

you must be of the “I TiVo’d Grey’s and Housewives” variety, justifiable only to you simply because there’s the slight hint of what could be a masculine dark plot immersed in a rolling ocean of estrogen and gay love.

Newman
    Participant

I hardly watch TV at all anymore, basicly Family Guy when its a new one and 24 when it was on. But when Arrested Development is on, it makes me want to punch your babies.

jbs
    Participant

if by babies, you mean my balls, and by punch, you mean gently caudle in your mouth, ettiquette would dictate that I oblige.

…I’ll even shift enough so you can won’t miss the plot thickening between woman torn by lust for gay guy who wants girl’s best friend who you found out during sweeps week was really a pre-op hermaphrodite.

Version3
    Keymaster

Arrested Development never worked for me either. Even when I saw a funny moment, I couldn’t stand the show.

rob
    Participant

Very few TV shows make my cut. Family Guy, Sopranos, Lost and Heroes. And Robot Chicken…

Bucho
    Participant

I liked Arrested Development but almost never watched it, it was always on weird times over here and apart from Sopranos I never make time specifically for TV, usually just watch whatever’s on when I’m eating. I used to make time for Lost but halfway through the second season it started to fall real flat for me as I realised they were padding so badly to milk it for all it’s worth. I’ve tried to watch some of season 3 but it pissed me off too much how bad the writing’s gotten so now I avoid it like Bing’s patented toe jam sandwiches.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

wokendream
    Participant

Arrested development was awesome. I have the series on DVD, but it seems like I only get to watch it every once in a while because my husband hates it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.