:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

How to get in trouble at work with SOS

  • Comments Off on How to get in trouble at work with SOS

How to get in trouble at work with SOS

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge How to get in trouble at work with SOS

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #615
    Bing
    Participant

    Friday 9:00am EST

    I was standing in a co-workers office listening to the Paw Paw tracks off the sampler CD. The co-worker was laughing her ass off and thought it was the funniest shit around.

    The Boss however did not.

    SOS, co-worker friendly but not for the boss.

    still employed,
    -bing.

    #8955
    Octavious
    Participant

    Well Bing, sounds like your boss doesn’t have any humor. His ass is probably so tight, it would be hard to stick a cocktail straw up his ass.

    Maybe he hasn’t listened to any of the new audio creations…

    #8962
    Ivan
    Participant

    Hahahahahaha….

    I mean, Hahahahahahaha!

    #8961
    salad
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Well Bing, sounds like your boss doesn’t have any humor. His ass is probably so tight, it would be hard to stick a cocktail straw up his ass.

    Paw paw will soften it up really good…

    #8960
    Bing
    Participant

    I have an amazing talent for finding trouble.

    Sometimes all I have to do is think something and I get in trouble.

    It really is a gift.

    Getting out of it……yeah, hadn’t quite nailed THAT one down yet.

    #8956
    Octavious
    Participant

    Can always hum the tunes of Switched On

    #8953
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    I have an amazing talent for finding trouble.

    Sometimes all I have to do is think something and I get in trouble.

    It really is a gift.

    Getting out of it……yeah, hadn’t quite nailed THAT one down yet.

    That’s rather like me.

    I’m always in the shit, it’s only the depth that varies. 🙂

    (in a non gay way) 😯


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

    #8957
    Scatt
    Participant
    Ivan wrote:
    Hahahahahaha….

    I mean, Hahahahahahaha!

    HahahahaHEY!!!

    #8951
    admin
    Keymaster

    Anetapeeamja1 wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    I wish you could follow the link to porn I left here, but a superior being removed it.

    #8954
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    Anetapeeamja1 wrote:
    Anetapeeamja1 wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    I wish you could follow the link to porn I left here, but a superior being removed it.

    Shame.

    (providing it is hetero, human, and does’nt involve poop and rubber obelisks). 🙂


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

    #8959
    Justin J-dude
    Participant

    Shame indeed

    I agree, some of that stuff is just a little to kniky for my taste.

    #8958
    Justin J-dude
    Participant

    Its just too nutty

    #8952
    Bucho
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    … and rubber obelisks.

    What the …?!?! Hahahaaaaa 😆

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.