:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

How to embarass your friends and stuff

• Comments Off on How to embarass your friends and stuff

How to embarass your friends and stuff

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge How to embarass your friends and stuff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

AAYY!!

Time for a true story from Bing.

I was returning to work from lunch with Dr. Paine today (Dr. Paine was featured in a voicemail that never made it to the SOS show..one of several quite funny ones lost to hard drive crashes or Captain Bryan’s meanness).

ANYWAY!!

The good doctor had left his car at a car stereo place to have some work done. He asked if I would drop him off on the way back to work and I agreed. When we pulled up to the place there was a group of what I can only assume were Rap artists and their “posse”. Suddenly an evil plan formed in my brain and I knew the poor doctor would never be the same after today. He thanked me for the ride and got out of my truck and proceeded to walk up to the store past the rap fellas. I was already on my way out (just like Wedge in ROTJ) when I turned to him and yelled,” I’ll miss you baby!!”

The rap guys were understandably curious.
    The good doctor was less than amused and more than a little red in the face you could say.

….I’ll give him a lot of space for the rest of the day today…..I’m sure I’ll be targeted for some type of revenge here soon.

..it was still worth it……

Spreading the non-gay Love
    -Bing

Bucho
    Participant

You’re that good kind of evil. The funny kind. At least I know when I’m roasting in hell you’ll eventually turn up there too and I’ll know someone will be there to make me laugh. You and Woody Allen.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Did you blow a kiss to him?

Bing
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Did you blow a kiss to him?

Nah, that would be just mean.

😈

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.