:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

How much piss does it take?

• Comments Off on How much piss does it take?

How much piss does it take?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge How much piss does it take?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I’m not going to say anything gross like, “How much piss does it take to get the center of a Tootsie Pop?” No, it’s more like, how much piss does it take to warrant the phrase, “I pissed my pants.”

Now, let me explain. Sometimes, I lose control of my winkie. Not like, I have bladder control problems, but like, in the middle of pissing, it just goes crazy. Sometimes it moves just enough to get in the way of my pants, or my shirt, or whatever. So like, today, I shifted a bit, and it got on my pants. Probably like ten drops. I’ve always thought “I pissed my pants” meant that you just piss, like the whole amount, right into your pants.

So do I get to say, “I pissed my pants”? If so, then I piss my pants like every six months.

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s because you are hung like a circus bear.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I think it would be more appropriate to say you sprinkled on your pants. Now doesn’t that just sound special?

Rob, standing at the urinal, flopping around like a crazy garden hose.

Octavious
    Participant

Or you can say that you tinkled in your pants.

Bing
    Participant

I am sitting here laughing out loud with glee…this is some seriously funny shit.

From loosing control of your winkie to flopping around like a crazed fire hose.

This is why I come here…

I would have to say that No you didn’t piss your pants but Yes you are a disgusting slob.

not that there’s anything wrong with that

rob
    Participant

So, it takes a good 70 or 80% of any given piss episode to be on your pants to be considered “pissing your pants”? Okay.

Version3
    Keymaster

I think it just requires enough puddle that someone would say “what’d you do, piss yourself?”. The feedback isn’t required, but that’s the bar for it. Sprinkles, post pee seepage splatterback or even being a uncontrollable fire firehouse wouldn’t really constitute pissing yourself. I’ll go one further and make the distinction of intent. Even if you are trying to be outside the ‘ole trousers and you pee a gallon on your front pleats and down to your knee, you’d say you pissed all over yourself, not pissed yourself.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I think location also counts to a certain extent. I mean, if you get some on the outside of your pants, that tends to just be an accident. While if you unload while still in your pants, even though that can be an accident too, I think that comes much closer to qualifying.

rob
    Participant

I have to say that this is one great thread.

So it has as much to do with location as amount and intent. Of course, I can safely say that I never intend to do it, sometimes it just happens.

And Bing, why would I be a disgusting slob for this? It’s not like I had a choice — I had to let them dry and go about my day.

digitaltopia
    Participant

You could always take a bunch of maxi pads and tape them together, then take the central pad and cut a big hole in it. Then either dropping your pants or not, you could play snake charmer through the hole and do your business. If any splashed back it’d just get on the pads and you could throw them away.

rob
    Participant

That seems like a whole lot of work, and expensive, not to mention the looks from the checker girl when I buy them.

“Yeah, my wife bleeds a lot!”

::shudder::

Bing
    Participant

bleeding

**nasty**

When I say slob I mean successful and attractive manly man.

with pee on his pants.

NBLIANGW

rob
    Participant

Successful? Hardly. Attractive? Eh. Manly? Only if you consider bitch-tits to be manly.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Can you use them to defend the weak? Then they’re manly.

Version3
    Keymaster

Bitch-tit Man: Defender of the Week

I should add that to the upcoming movies that I’m looking forward to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.