:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

How do you take your tuna fish?

• Comments Off on How do you take your tuna fish?

How do you take your tuna fish?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder How do you take your tuna fish?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I’ve been wondering, since I’ve heard so many different “recipes”. Mine is mixed with mayonnaise and relish, with a bit of garlic salt. If available, I will cut some apple into small pieces to put in it, gives it an extra kick.

I’m a fan of tuna fish, and that’s why I put this in Fanboy Fodder, Mr. Inquisitive..

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, it’s good stuff. I too like finding apples in it, but won’t take the time to put them in myself.

It’s tuna salad by the way, us dopey southerners are some of the few that actually call it “tuna fish” as opposed to “tuna bird” or “tuna reptile”.

rob
    Participant

That is kinda dopey. Like, “you want some fried chicken bird?” “Some steak cow?” Stupid. I just did a find and replace in my brain for that, so I don’t sound like a moron.

Version3
    Keymaster

We had the discussion at work a few weeks back… I also say “tuna fish”

Octavious
    Participant

Apple in tuna fish, hmm.

Frank
    Participant

I still can’t eat tuna after my drunken night of “hey, let’s make a tuna salad with whatever I have in the fridge” when I was in college and got sicker than Bing being shot down by Margaret Thatcher. It just wasn’t pretty, hence my weariness of eating it now.

However, cow steak does sound tasty. Round these parts, we do have chicken fried steak, so you have to be careful.

rob
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Apple in tuna fish, hmm.

Is that weird? It kind of reminds me of the same concept as pineapple on pizza, and I have Bryan to thank for that particular obsession.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I like mixing Miracle Whip and relish in mine. No apples or anything else… just Miracle Whip and relish.

Frank
    Participant

I never understood the pineapple on pizza thing. It would be like getting Subway to add grapes to my chicken sub, just doesn’t seem right to me.

Then again, I’ve eaten some weird concoctions in my life.

rob
    Participant

It’s more about whether you like sweet and salty at the same time. If you do, then you should give the pineapple a shot — like I said, Bryan frickin’ got me addicted to it.

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s interesting how flavors bring out other flavors… in this case the the pineapple creates a really nice contrast to the light zesty spice of pepperoni, and even sausage for that matter. I don’t like it with ham as much, but it’s better than you might thing. -Unless you hate pineapple, then there is no converting you.

Bing
    Participant

Chicken fried Steak is like eating fried tire rubber flavored with steak sauce.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    I never understood the pineapple on pizza thing. It would be like getting Subway to add grapes to my chicken sub, just doesn’t seem right to me.

Then again, I’ve eaten some weird concoctions in my life.

Arby’s actually has some sandwiches with chicken and grapes in them, so there you go.

rob
    Participant

A good chicken fried steak is good shit. Like Judge Bean’s…aawww…

El Rustirino
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    A good chicken fried steak is good shit. Like Judge Bean’s…aawww…

droool

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.