:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

How did they come up with that stuff?

• Comments Off on How did they come up with that stuff?

How did they come up with that stuff?

Latest Replies Forums The Lo Dimension How did they come up with that stuff?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

You ever wonder how someone came up with all the crap we have today? I mean, who the heck went up to a cow and said “AAYY, COW…Bing! I’ma grab these pink thingies here and drink whatever the hell comes out!”

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    “AAYY, COW…Bing! I’ma grab these pink thingies here and drink whatever the hell comes out!”

You answered your own question right there. Whatever weird development the human race comes up with, Bing is responsible. He is everywhere at everytime, searching for oddities.

mike3point14159
    Participant

I was watching Good Eats the other day, and Alton Brown, the host, was talking about vanilla. To get vanilla you pick the bean off the orchid vine it grows on. Boil it a lot. Lay the beans out on a blanket or mat to dry. At night you bundle them up in the blanket. And keep drying and wraping them up, for nine months to a year. Only then will the brown gross insides taste like the vanilla we know.

Who was the first person to go through all that, just to have nilla wafers?

Frank
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:

Bing?

BSherrod
    Participant

I actually have, like one day some guy didn’t wake up and everything was named. Theyre had to be one guy who just sat around and made up shit, like that was his job.

Bucho
    Participant
    mike3point14159 wrote:
    I was watching Good Eats the other day, and Alton Brown, the host, was talking about vanilla. To get vanilla you pick the bean off the orchid vine it grows on. Boil it a lot. Lay the beans out on a blanket or mat to dry. At night you bundle them up in the blanket. And keep drying and wraping them up, for nine months to a year. Only then will the brown gross insides taste like the vanilla we know.

I think about that sort of crap all the time, like some of the complex recipes that depend on specific cooking times and temps and whatever. To combine the same exact ingredients in different ratios and preparation you end up with completely different things. It’s pretty much magical. Plus, how many died testing new foods? Now that’s a job requiring courage.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

AAYYY!!

Speaking of them Cow thingies….

I don’t know about you guys but any time I see pink-fleshy-hangings on any animal I automatically think, “Wonder what them do?”

I don’t blame whoever tugged on it first…I do wonder if alcohol was involved……

…..You see…its all about how stupid you can be and still be considered normal. Three guys standing around laughing at the pick-fleshy-hangings on an animal is smart…….provided that the fourth guy is pulling on one of said pink-fleshies.

So who is laughing at SOS and who is pulling the thingies???????

a question for the “Low Dimension”

El Rustirino
    Participant

Aye, a large question.

Who put booze together anyways? Who thought this stuff up?

Scatt
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    Aye, a large question.

Who put booze together anyways? Who thought this stuff up?

…Alchemists? I dunno…

El Rustirino
    Participant

Unca Mike, fuck yea! Problly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.