:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

House

• Comments Off on House

House

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

I can’t get enough of this show, lately. I’m totally against medical dramas, cop dramas, lawyer dramas, prostitute dramas, PawPaw dramas, and kittens-with-disease dramas. But this show is so entertaining, and yeah, it’s because of Hugh Laurie and his awesome, plus the amazing writing for the show.

Ha ha, I know it’s a little late, but I wanted to make a topic for this just to ask what you guys thought of the show.

rob
    Participant

Eh. Not bad. I’ve been too much into Heroes, even though they’ve lost me a bit so far this season. House is entertaining, sure, but if my wife didn’t watch it, I wouldn’t make time for it.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Dude, I want to get into Heroes, but I think I’m too late. Know what I’m REALLY pumped for? The return of Lost.

Version3
    Keymaster

I can’t watch House. Any of those shows where one person always knows everything makes me want to go to Zimbabwe. Not to do anything… isn’t going there bad enough?

rob
    Participant

He doesn’t know everything, and he’s wrong a lot. It’s really about how he treats everyone like crap, and it’s kinda funny.

Speaking of TV shows, have you watched that new show Life on NBC, Bryan? Basic story is that the guy was a cop, wrongly imprisoned for 12 years, released, given a shitload of money, and goes back to work as a cop. It’s okay — one of the better shows April makes me watch, but…

…he just started driving a Grand National, modified to be a police car. It’s bad ace.

Bucho
    Participant

Hugh Laurie is awesome but I can’t watch him do that accent, it grates on my nerves, and I thought the writing was pretty average from what I’ve seen.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster
    rob wrote:
    He doesn’t know everything, and he’s wrong a lot. It’s really about how he treats everyone like crap, and it’s kinda funny.

I’ve tried it twice, and I just didn’t like it. I hate all medical dramas that are not ER. And even it gets less than good at times.

rob wrote:
    Speaking of TV shows, have you watched that new show Life on NBC, Bryan? Basic story is that the guy was a cop, wrongly imprisoned for 12 years, released, given a shitload of money, and goes back to work as a cop. It’s okay — one of the better shows April makes me watch, but…

…he just started driving a Grand National, modified to be a police car. It’s bad ace.

Ah! You ruined it for me! I watch it. I’ve been catching up the DVR episodes with as busy as I’ve been, and I have this past Tuesday’s episode to finish… I started it, and his guy was just talking to the insurance company about the tractor crushed Bentley.

rob
    Participant

Sorry, dude, I figured if you watched it, you’d know already, but you’re all, like, “ooh, look at me, I’m all busy and shit.”

I’m such an idiot.

Frank
    Participant

I dig House, but I’ve been watching it from the beginning. I’m just sad because so many good shows are going to be coming to an end soon, like Scrubs, Battlestar Galactica, The Shield, etc.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh, yeah, Scrubs. That sucks for all the people who watch it.

Frank
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    Oh, yeah, Scrubs. That sucks for all the people who watch it.

Two words, my boy, two words: Sarah Chalke.

Bing
    Participant

Two More…

Bending Over

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Hugh Laurie is awesome but I can’t watch him do that accent, it grates on my nerves, and I thought the writing was pretty average from what I’ve seen.

I read that Hugh Laurie would make a good Sam Vimes.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Bucho wrote:

It’s the chin, and the dry sense of humour.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bucho
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Bucho wrote:

It’s the chin, and the dry sense of humour.

I would have thought more like Carrot but it’d be interesting to see him try it. I really can’t think of someone perfect for Vimes but Sam Rockwell is a genius so I’d probably cast him if it’s a younger Vimes or maybe Gary Sinise for an older Vimes. Or even Shatner?!?! Ben Kingsley as Vetinari. Shit lads, yous’ve got me thinking now and it hurts.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.