:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Hoth, NY

• Comments Off on Hoth, NY

Hoth, NY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Just want to let you guys know that I am doing fine. Where I live, got snow but not a lot. But the people that live west and just north of me got hammered.

Just read, look and watch.

Octavious
    Participant

Just want to let you guys know that I am doing fine. Where I live, got snow but not a lot. But the people that live west and just north of me got hammered.

Just read, look and watch.

Frank
    Participant

Down here it’s in the warmer upper 50s. Feels warmed than that, though. I cannot fathom that kind of snow. If we get a foot down here, everything stops.

Frank
    Participant

Down here it’s in the warmer upper 50s. Feels warmed than that, though. I cannot fathom that kind of snow. If we get a foot down here, everything stops.

Octavious
    Participant

Carolina?, Are you kidding me and foot. You guys get 3 inches the state stops working.

Octavious
    Participant

Carolina?, Are you kidding me and foot. You guys get 3 inches the state stops working.

Bing
    Participant

And all the news stations go to 24 hour emergency coverage.

Everyone makes a mad dash to the store for bread and milk (ask Frank)

And of course people think the safest way to drive on snow is to floor the gas pedal

idiots

Bing
    Participant

And all the news stations go to 24 hour emergency coverage.

Everyone makes a mad dash to the store for bread and milk (ask Frank)

And of course people think the safest way to drive on snow is to floor the gas pedal

idiots

Octavious
    Participant

I remember my uncle showing me how to drive in the sand on Carolina Beach and how its a little different than snow.

Yeah, my Dad, from NY, doesn’t drive his Mustang when it snows in NC. He uses my Mother’s Civic or says “fuck it” because he doesn’t trust the southern majority drivers.

Octavious
    Participant

I remember my uncle showing me how to drive in the sand on Carolina Beach and how its a little different than snow.

Yeah, my Dad, from NY, doesn’t drive his Mustang when it snows in NC. He uses my Mother’s Civic or says “fuck it” because he doesn’t trust the southern majority drivers.

Frank
    Participant

Milk, bread and toilet paper. Those are the three items you won’t be able to find in a grocery store if the weatherman says there is even a slight chance of snow. And Oct, you’re right, 3 inches pretty much shuts the state down. Glad I don’t work at a place that runs 24-7, 365 days out of the year regardless of the weather.

Oh, wait …

Frank
    Participant

Milk, bread and toilet paper. Those are the three items you won’t be able to find in a grocery store if the weatherman says there is even a slight chance of snow. And Oct, you’re right, 3 inches pretty much shuts the state down. Glad I don’t work at a place that runs 24-7, 365 days out of the year regardless of the weather.

Oh, wait …

Octavious
    Participant

Gentlemen, there has been a dump in the region of a foot of snow and more to come in the next 20 hours, about a foot and a half. Details and later.

Octavious
    Participant

Gentlemen, there has been a dump in the region of a foot of snow and more to come in the next 20 hours, about a foot and a half. Details and later.

Bing
    Participant

A dump in the region?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.