:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Hot, Attractive, pretty, decent, plain, ugly, fugly?

• Comments Off on Hot, Attractive, pretty, decent, plain, ugly, fugly?

Hot, Attractive, pretty, decent, plain, ugly, fugly?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Hot, Attractive, pretty, decent, plain, ugly, fugly?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Sara Palin.

the woman not the politics.

Version3
    Keymaster

You want to say hot, because she’s better than everyone else you are used to seeing in that forum, right?

I dunno man, I think I’d go attractive. As a politician definitely, at least she’s not another 70+ year old white guy we have to look at. -or Clinton. πŸ˜€

Be for whoever you want politically but if you have testes, you can’t possibly say you’d rather look at Hillary Clinton than… well anyone really.

padawaneagle
    Participant

Well I’m a girl so my opinion on this probably isn’t as big, but I think she’s pretty.

Version3
    Keymaster

Guess it depends on the answer he’s fishing for. πŸ˜€

Bucho
    Participant

To get all scientific on your asses, on the Bucho Scale Palin is a 6. Clinton is a 2. Other 2s include Oprah, Dame Margaret Thatcher and Saddam Hussein. 6 means Palin is literally a Milf. On the Bing Scale she’s a Pretty.

(The Bucho Scale may appear to be sexist in that it objectifies women somewhat but in fact it is not sexist because it also objectifies men. And lemurs.)

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

padawaneagle
    Participant

Why…have you seen any particularly attractive lemurs lately?

Bucho
    Participant

Depends what you mean by lately. If you mean, “Did you see any lemurs rated 6 or above in the last 72 hours?”, then yes maam. Boy howdy yes.

But if you mean, “Have you encountered lemurs 6 and over on the Bucho scale in the last 12 hours Bucho?”, then I have to respond no, with a sad face emoticon, but then with a determined face emoticon I’d follow that with, “But boy howdy, I will see some soon enough Eagle. I will see some soon enough”. Then I’d use a staring intently and meaningfully out the window like a soap opera star emoticon.

Bing
    Participant
    padawaneagle wrote:
    Why…have you seen any particularly attractive lemurs lately?

Not really a fair question, Bucho had a lemur break his heart in high school and he has always held a torch for them since.

And Hillary Clinton is one of the planet’s fugliest people.

padawaneagle
    Participant

I thought that went without saying.

rob
    Participant

We all know that the grundel of the lemur is nice and soft.

Bucho
    Participant

One of the greatest lyrics ever written in my humble opinion. Like all great art it resonates so deeply because it’s true.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.