:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Hope your not racist

• Comments Off on Hope your not racist

Hope your not racist

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Hope your not racist

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant
    Scatt
    Participant

That did make me snicker quite profusely.

mike3point14159
    Participant

The one where he dresses up as KKK and messes with black people had me thinking he was going to get killed. Probably if he did not have his buddy there with a camera he would have been killed, or at least beaten up.

Octavious
    Participant

I watched. I laughed. But that’s wrong. If this wasn’t a stunt, that will get his ass kicked, eventually. Fuckin Beaners.

Newman
    Participant

I found the best part was when he said he did it ever few weeks. That made me almost pee a little.

ROSS
    Participant

That was absolutely friggin hilarious, and evil at the same time! I found it especially funny how the guy, while he was watching them run away, laughed his ass off for 25 seconds! He was so evil in his criticism of the people, I mean calling them animals and not letting the guy in the front of his car because he didnt want it to get dirty, and then closing the window on them, that was pure evil!
    I bet if you were to play some evil music in the background, gave the guy driving the car an evil looking mask of some sort, and if he was to do the prank on a less bright day, (you can keep the guys smile its already evil enough :twisted:), it would be just like a sick and twisted horror film. “George A. Romero, we’ve got another plotline for you!”

ElNacho
    Participant

haha, that’s great

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.