:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Hooray For The Internet (Best Buy Forewarning)

• Comments Off on Hooray For The Internet (Best Buy Forewarning)

Hooray For The Internet (Best Buy Forewarning)

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Hooray For The Internet (Best Buy Forewarning)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

So I was looking to go down to the nearest Best Buy (about fifteen minutes away), because I really wanted to buy BioShock for the Xbox 360. But I had a hunch. “Go onto bestbuy.com first and check the availability first”, since I’m kind of sick and don’t need to run around if I don’t have to. Now, if there’s anything ‘out of stock’, it’s always the one near me. To my pissedoff-edness, it’s out of stock at my local store. Lame, but I love not having to drive all the way downtown to be disappointed.

…now, if that didn’t make sense, it’s because I wanted to buy it from Bestbuy so I could charge it to my card. That, and I’ve got ten dollars in coupons. C’mon, I’m broke, homies..

Octavious
    Participant

Its only 15 mins, ever thought of speeding? And if they did have it and you bought, would you still us that you were broke?

Scatt
    Participant

Yeah, I did get burned. Found out they had a ton of them; website still says out of stock; and I already ordered a copy online because I was sick of waiting. Stupid me, now, for what I could pick up tonight, I have to wait until next Wednesday to get. Oh well, I can deal with that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.