:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Homeschooling Hints: Sodomites In School

• Comments Off on Homeschooling Hints: Sodomites In School

Homeschooling Hints: Sodomites In School

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Homeschooling Hints: Sodomites In School

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant
    Quote:
    http://baptisthomeschooling.blogspot.com/2008/10/perilous-times-sodomites-in-school.html

Quote:
    The homosexual agenda wants people to think that homosexual men are safe for women to hang around and even be alone with. Nothing could be further from the truth. The stories about Sodomites in the Bible teach us that they do violate women as well as men. I’ve also known of people personally over the years who were known as gay yet “experimented” with the opposite sex. The term bisexual is an unnecessary distinction, because a faggot wants to defile anyone or anything he can get his hands on.
    Quote:
    If we were living in a biblical society, homosexuality would be punishable by death so such a school would be unnecessary. Although I’m against the special accommodations, perhaps this new trend of segregation will protect straight kids from these predators. With any luck, some radical will blow up the gay school. No, I’m not condoning vigilantism–I’m merely saying that it would be poetic justice
    Quote:
    Since there is no hope for gays, we would be better off without them. They are recruiters and not reproducers so the safest solution would be the death penalty.

Someone kill me.

thx_1227
    Participant

Rusty, you bring up this gay agenda quite frequently. Are you trying to tell us something? 8)

Version3
    Keymaster

Wow, strong words on that blog. Bet that guy doesn’t have his home address on there.

Bucho
    Participant

He does get kind of harsh. On the other hand poetic justice is my favourite kind of justice so it’s hard not to take his side.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

El Rustirino
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    Rusty, you bring up this gay agenda quite frequently. Are you trying to tell us something? 8)

No, my friend sent this to me and I thought it was funny and/or depressing.

However, I do have gay on the brain (hurr hurr) ’cause of Proposition 8 (re-ban of gay marriage in CA) and how much I’m arguing with people about it.

Quote:
    Wow, strong words on that blog. Bet that guy doesn’t have his home address on there.

The person who wrote this shit is a mother of four, going on five.

I think she’s trying to make up for those godless faggots.

Bing
    Participant

Even though he ain’t gay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.