:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Hernia

• Comments Off on Hernia

Hernia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

The last two shows Bryan mention going to the doctor and his hernia. Bryan, when you have the surgery before or after “it” happens, you are going to be in bed or couch for weeks. So stock up on reading material, videos, tv, and games, etc. It hurts, the after surgery, can’t move. Oh, BTW try not to laugh after the surgery because you might have to go back.

ElNacho
    Participant

haha
    sounds like fun

Version3
    Keymaster

I see major problems here then. 1) I can’t just take a couple of weeks off from work from a new job. I’ll have to figure something else out on this and 2) No way am I going to be able to avoid laughing. It’s how I don’t implode in everyday life.

BTW: I was told the same thing when I had my giant sinus surgery several years ago… I saw Scary Movie 2 days after the surgery and laughed my ass off. I was fine.

Octavious
    Participant

Just watching out for yo safety.

ElNacho
    Participant

hahahaha at first i read sinus as anus. twas hilarious

Bing
    Participant
    ElNacho wrote:
    hahahaha at first i read sinus as anus. twas hilarious

I did the same thing!

Got a little confused as to what was giant, the anus or the surgery.

Glad I read it wrong

Bucho
    Participant

Whatever happens, try and borrow Jerry’s mindisc so if you do blow a gasket again or end up delirious on drugs it will make for hilariousness.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

borrow his minidisc when I do have a surgery? I probably wouldn’t be allowed, but it could be interesting. Thanks for watching out for my safety though, it’s always nice. I’m a realist… I already know what I’m gonna do, so rather than ‘playing along’ with the doctor, I tend to just ask how my actions could and will affect me, so that I can either let reality convince me what I can and can’t do, or I’ll know how to handle things when I disregard the ‘right way’.

Octavious
    Participant

Maybe you need to surgically remove Jerry’s minidisc from his ass. Rob can do it. Eventhough he is not gay.

Bucho
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    borrow his minidisc when I do have a surgery? I probably wouldn’t be allowed, but it could be interesting. …

Not recording in surgery but when you’re in recovery or when you get home. You might be on some interesting pharmaceuticals and have some enlightening conversations with nurses, doctors, Jessicas etc.

rob
    Participant

People keep telling me I need to shmoke some weed and then get on the show. I think that would be a disaster.

Version3
    Keymaster

I disagree with that. A), I’m not a fan of that and B) you’d likely just be too laid back and say “yeah man, fuck yeah” a lot.

rob
    Participant

Exactly. This isn’t the Nate and Di Show, after all.

Version3
    Keymaster

hhheeeeeehhaaaaaah, fuckin’… yeah, man!

Bucho
    Participant

Weed would be crap for the show. What got me on this tangent was when Bryan discovered Redline and there were a couple of interesting mildly altered-state shows. And no way would I be saying “Hey you guys should take mushrooms and record …” or any of that shit, but if the doc has you on something that puts you in a different frame it can be real funny.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.