:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Help Identify the Show

• Comments Off on Help Identify the Show

Help Identify the Show

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback Help Identify the Show

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Well, I’ve tried everything I’ve got… show listings, memory, comments and feedback, have tried to locate Jerry’s show notes. I’m trying to find the show where we talked about the “coming this summer” movies… the one where movies like ‘muddy boot’ and stuff were mentioned. Anyone know which show this is? I’m trying to find something, and I think it’s there.

Bing
    Participant

I don’t know the number.
    Do you have a missing show..If so I probably have it if you need a replacement.

Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t have a missing show… they are all there as far as I can tell. What I have, is a show that doesn’t include that whole part in the show comments/overview.

I’d need the show number to finish out what I’m working on. Any help…

Version3
    Keymaster

Anybody else have any ideas where this may be?

Bucho
    Participant

I’ll check my notes and see if I have it marked.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah you do that.

Thanks!

Bucho
    Participant

Try show 94 from around 50 minutes in, there’s a short section of movie voice trailer stuff. I don’t have 94 handy to listen to myself right now and I don’t have time to check the rest of my notes but after work today I’ll check through the rest of them. (As an aside, around 53 minutes in show 94, a certain voicemail champion’s first ever VM to SOS).

Version3
    Keymaster

Close, but not quite it. In 94, we TALK about the ones we had done before. So I’m still searching. Jam Covered Monkey makes me laugh Rob.

thx_1227
    Participant

@Bucho 39987 wrote:

(As an aside, around 53 minutes in show 94, a certain voicemail champion’s first ever VM to SOS).

Indeed. A groundbreaking show, that was.

I am currently going through all the shows anyway, so I’ll keep an ear out for the clips you’re looking for, Bryan.

Version3
    Keymaster

Rob and I are quite sure that what we are looking for is in the first year, and I’m reasonably sure that it’s at the lot.

Bucho
    Participant

Show 74 from 2:12:08 is Movie Trailer stuff, including Jam Covered Monkey. At 2:21:12 Muddy Boot starts.

72 also has movie trailer voices from 48:07.

Version3
    Keymaster

I believe you have found it sir! Thanks!

Version3
    Keymaster

By the way, I REALLY sucked during this thing.

Bucho
    Participant

Don’t beat yourself up about it though Captain, some of it was sluggish but you’ve made up for it a million times already. It was always the nature of the show that you had to be able to let yourselves potentially suck at times in order to have the freedom to try shit out.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.