:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Hellboy 2

• Comments Off on Hellboy 2

Hellboy 2

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Hellboy 2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Gonna go see it in an hour. I’m pumped..

El Rustirino
    Participant

Fucking huge letdown.

I’ll let you find out for yourselves why – visually and creatively, it’s really good, and it’s entertaining, but..

ugh

Version3
    Keymaster

Is it disappointing because Selma Blair didn’t get a huge spike straight through her head? Is that why Rusty, is it?

rob
    Participant

Yeah, she’s got that “I’m a hooker and you can violate me any way you want.” But not in a good way.

I’m still curious about this one, though, as I really enjoyed the first one. The first time I watched it, I wasn’t too impressed, but after repeat viewings, I became a fan. Ron Perlman is just so damn perfect that it’s hard to fault it.

El Rustirino
    Participant

You know, it’s sad, because I think if Selma Blair would get some sleep she’d be pretty, but yeah the circles under her eyes just kinda eh’d her for me.

For the dialogue, yes, I want to murder her.

Rob, I really liked the first one, too. You should go see this one, just for the cool creatures and concepts.

Version3
    Keymaster

To me Selma Blair has got that, “I get to be in movies because my daddy is rich and he said so” kind of look. Even if it’s not true, she just looks like a pouty little bitch all of the time. I guarantee you that if she had never been exposed to money or Hollywood makeup artists, people would need their beer goggles to hit it.

El Rustirino
    Participant

*shrug*

Bucho
    Participant

I think I’ve only seen three Selma Blair movies, Legally Blonde, Cruel Intentions and Hellboy, and every time I’ve wanted to take her home and bone her. I’m attracted to her imperfections and poutiness, like – “Oh you’re a pouty little bitch aren’t you … you need a rough’n’ready NZ boy to pound some love into you the hard way don’t you baby …”

I haven’t seen her lately but I have a thing for older women (not too much older but under 40 is fair game) so that probably hasn’t changed, especially if those make up artists are still doing it right. I liked Hellboy in a seven out of ten sort of way but I’ll wait for the dvd on this one.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.