:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Heinous Horrible Hormonal Happenstance

• Comments Off on Heinous Horrible Hormonal Happenstance

Heinous Horrible Hormonal Happenstance

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Heinous Horrible Hormonal Happenstance

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Greetings all Ye Vagrants of SOS’er BrotherHood…you too Darth Octavious (nbl…ian-gw)

I’ve been doing some figuring ‘round these here parts and think I need to testify on brother Rob’s behalf about lacking lust with little Lindsey Lohan…

You see I too have fallen out of lust with quite a few celebs in my day…..

Take Carrie Fisher in 1983 in a metal bikini..damn that was hot…..you seen her lately?….she IS Jabba the Hut (stole that joke from the William Shatner roast….SPOCK!!!!)

Google the actress Catherine Mary Stewart (Last Starfighter, Weekend at Bernie’s)..used to be nuts to the wind for her….now she looks like some 80’s has-been with big hair

Got me to thinking….who have YOU lost lust in celeb-wise and why?

Brought to you by the re-elect Rob for Prez campaign

Bucho
    Participant

Aging as the reason would account for too many, it’s just the normal flow of things, otherwise I’d still be cracking wood for Kathleen Turner. So if you count chicks that are still pretty fit but ain’t hot to me anymore Nicole Kidman and Gwyneth Paltrow are at the top. I really don’t know why Gwyneth even ever did it for me but around the late 90s I was drooling over her. Nicole I can still see some of what I once lusted for but she just got too boring, maybe too mumsy and serious-actressy.

Britney also, but the reasons are pretty freakin’ obvious. Beyonce less so, I thought she was smokin 3 or 4 years back but now she’s boring too, just way over-pampered and over-managed image-wise.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Nicole I can still see some of what I once lusted for but she just got too boring, maybe too mumsy and serious-actressy.

Amen

Frank
    Participant

Now, there are some older women who are on my Top 10 list (you know the one) … women like Mimi Rogers for one. Oh yeah, that’s right. I went there. Mimi Freakin’ Rogers! Her breasts are STILL freakin’ beautiful. Have you seen Door in the Floor? Look at them?!?!?!

As for falling out of lust, yeah Britney’s definitely on the top of that list right now. As for Carrie Fisher, I’d still do it. Gold bikini or not. Just so I could say, yeah, Carrie Fisher … I did her. But come on, there’s not a guy our collective ages who doesn’t want their significant other (or someone they’d rather be with) to do a bit of role-playing (a la Rachel in Friends) and do the Gold Bikini. Damned skippy.

Okay, I’m getting off my soapbox now. Feel like I’ve preached enough of the true gospel tonight. Y’all be good to yourselves.

Octavious
    Participant

Brothers, at first, I pray that the almost 50 piece-of-ass actress Marg Helgenberger is still FINE!

But the ones that had it, but time caught with them are: Lorraine Bracco, Marilu Henner, Susan Sarandon, Margot Kidder. Call me crazy but when I was a kid I had the hots for Sarah Jessica Parker after watching Flight of the Navigator but now in my adult life, she doesn’t do it for me. Carrier Fisher also but I agree with Frank, yes I would because its Leia.
    Another sad one, that time caught up with is Kelly McGillis. This one did Rocky 4, Cobra and Beverly Hills Cop 2: Brigitte Nielsen, now a disgrace.

I am on the fence about Alison Doody but at least she is better than Carrie, Brigitte and Kelly. Thanks to my 20-month daughter turing on the tv; Back to the Future (btw, very bad editing on USA). Like the license plate says “OUTATIME” and so is Lea Thompson. But the one that I had the hots for, is the original Jennifer, Claudia Wells. She still is holding up well, get it. Elizabeth Shue not bad.

Thats what I got for now.

rob
    Participant

In high school, it was all about Kathy Ireland. I had a Kathy Ireland shrine in my bedroom. After high school came my rebel/pot/drinking days, and I had more women than an Arabian prince. Then I got married, and Lindsay came out of nowhere. I think it’s the fantasy thing — since I couldn’t get laid in high school (probably because I was just too nice, and confidence was definitely a factor) I focused on someone else. I think Lindsay has been such a focus lately because I’ve been with the same woman for 8 years — I’m not saying I’m not happy, but I think naturally we men want more than one.

I sound like a horrible person. And I really didn’t have more women than an Arabian prince. More like an Arabian gas station attendant.

Now Frank, your Mimi Rogers thing — they are frickin’ huge, man. And as far as the older women go, anyone seen Sela Ward? What a beautiful woman.

Bucho
    Participant

As much as you have to accept all these over-35 women have some amount of plastic to them Elle Macpherson is still pretty freakin hubba hubba.

Frank
    Participant

Oh yeah, I was all into Kathy Ireland in a big, big way. So too was I into Rachel Hunter. Yeah, they make a nice pair. Or, two nice pairs, actually.

Bucho
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Oh yeah, I was all into Kathy Ireland in a big, big way. So too was I into Rachel Hunter. Yeah, they make a nice pair. Or, two nice pairs, actually.

Rachael was still lookin pretty fine in that music video last year, Stacy’s Mum I think it was.

Octavious
    Participant

heather Locklear is still great lookin.

Bing
    Participant

Speaking of used to be hot….what the hell happened to Helen Hunt?!?!?!

Is that a receding hairline or does she just have a “five”head now?

Version3
    Keymaster

She was never hot in my opinion. I think (no offense intended for any one person) that the majority of the planet gets thin confused with hot, and very often gets cute confused with hot. The following in my opinion are either thin or cute, but are not, nor have they ever been “hot” (as in spank material). Helen Hunt, Natalie Portman, Gwenneth Paltrow, Eva Longoria, Uma Thurman and fuck, just interchange almost any “Hollywood Hottie” in there, and 80% of the time, it will be true, every time.

Bucho
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    She was never hot in my opinion. I think (no offense intended for any one person) that the majority of the planet gets thin confused with hot, and very often gets cute confused with hot. The following in my opinion are either thin or cute, but are not, nor have they ever been “hot” (as in spank material). Helen Hunt, Natalie Portman, Gwenneth Paltrow, Eva Longoria, Uma Thurman and fuck, just interchange almost any “Hollywood Hottie” in there, and 80% of the time, it will be true, every time.

That’s pretty dead on more or less but I think part of it is getting older that brings that. When you’re 16 or 23 you generally don’t give a crap about character, personality or genuine sensuality, you’d jump anything with tits and ass that looked like it might fit into a magazine format. After a while though, if you’re lucky, you realise that pretty, skinny girls are a dime a dozen and you notice how much hotter the pretty girl is if she understands feminine sensuality than one who’s simply pretty.

Bing
    Participant

Okay then, can I spank it to just *parts* of Helen, Uma, and Queen Mamadalla?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.