:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Harry sucks off Cloverfield (No spoilers, Rusty)

• Comments Off on Harry sucks off Cloverfield (No spoilers, Rusty)

Harry sucks off Cloverfield (No spoilers, Rusty)

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Harry sucks off Cloverfield (No spoilers, Rusty)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, so Harry over at AICN posted this LONG-ASS review of Cloverfield and you can actually feel the jizz running down the side of his mouth. I mean, my god, I haven’t read a review like this since the one I gave the girl at Platinum Plus not too long ago. I digress.

The review is here if you haven’t read it. Rusty, there are spoilers so you should avoid them. Just trying to be nice about it all since I know you don’t want to know anything about the movie.

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/node/35236

El Rustirino
    Participant

Thank god you warned me.

Ho yeah, 9 days. HELL YEAH.

rob
    Participant

I’m cautiously optimistic.

El Rustirino
    Participant

DON’T READ IT, ROBBIE.

Actually, 8 days. I’m pumped for reals.

Frank
    Participant

Dude, the monster’s the Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man … who knew? kidding, only kidding. A little Ghostbusters humor for ya there, free of charge.

Bing
    Participant

I’ve got a stiffy already

Frank
    Participant

What gets me is that they’ve been plugging this movie now for about a year (I’d say a solid year). You know what the movie’s about. You know there’s a fucking monster running batshit crazy all through New York. But that’s all you know. It amazes me that we’re a week away from the premiere and NOTHING really has been leaked out about the movie. The fact that an image of the creature hasn’t found its way on the internet surprises the fuck out of me. They did a hell of a job pumping this video up and apparently, it lives up to the hype. I still think it’s going to be Blair Witch Meets Godzilla, but what do I know?

El Rustirino
    Participant

Shit started last summer with Transformers, actually.

Frank
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    Shit started last summer with Transformers, actually.

Guess it was … seems like it’s been longer than that. Maybe that’s just the antici ……………………….. pation.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m just not excited about this movie… I’m not a monster movie type though. I think it will be okay, but it hasn’t grabbed my attention so far, I don’t think that it will anytime soon either. Harry getting all crazy about it doesn’t get me worked up any either.

I think I’m becoming less interested in long awaited movies; the don’t live up to expectations… and we seem to spend more energy “waiting” for each one. I’m getting old.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    DON’T READ IT, ROBBIE.

That means it’ll be out over here by May.

or somting’

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Man, I hang out with a bunch of old fogeys. : (

Frank
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    El Rustirino wrote:
    DON’T READ IT, ROBBIE.

That means it’ll be out over here by May.

or somting’

So, do you want us to ruin the movie for you? If it doesn’t get across the pond until May, what time will it get to you in Kiwiland, Bucho?

digitaltopia
    Participant

My guess is it’s just a modern Godzilla. During the trailer before Transformers, when the monster roars, it sounds just like a Godzilla roar. I mean like the old Japanese rubber suit Godzilla movies. Just with a bunch of echo on it. I’m not sure if I’m actually going to go see this one or not. Wouldn’t it be interesting if it turned out to be some huge Cthulhu monster though? That’d add some spice for me. When the title of the post mentioned Harry doing unmentionable things, I thought it was refering to Harry Potter, and Dumbledore’s Chamber of Secrets.

Frank
    Participant

Sorry, Digi, I thought everyone would know I was talking about the AICN (incredibly large man) who reviews stuff. My bad.

And Rusty … who are you calling an old fogey?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.