:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Comments Off on Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Happy Thanksgiving!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

Well at least we know that the pigs, cows, and chickens are safe today..

Version3
    Keymaster

We had ham too. Kill those fucking pigs!

rob
    Participant

Yeah, my day was pretty cool. So fuck off!

salad
    Participant

This thanksgivng SUCKED!! no pumpkin pie and no ‘flan’ (dunno how you call that in english…)

Scatt
    Participant

I ate two bites for Thanksgiving. Actually more like 10. Seriously. I’ll catch up on food today.

Orlando, that signature pic is hilarious.

salad
    Participant
    Scatt wrote:
    Orlando, that signature pic is hilarious.

It’s real easy… didn’t have to go to church or nothing… I just said “I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior” and BLAM!… got a PS2 under my bed 5 bussiness days later… ca-ching! ;D

rob
    Participant

I’ve shown Orlando’s signature to many people, including my Shiite Christian wife, and even she thought it was funny! It’s great!

Oh, and I don’t believe that Thanksgiving is America at its best, like that one commercial says. Trying to set aside all of our petty problems with family while engorging ourself with enough food to feed an entire village in Ethiopia isn’t my idea of what America should be all about. But, strangely enough, it kinda IS what America is about…

djohnson
    Participant

I had a great Thanksgiving: Spent the day skiing on Blackcomb mountain’s opening day. Had dinner at the Mongolian Restaurant in Whistler village…Yay me!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.