:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Happy New Year!

• Comments Off on Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Happy New Year!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    GeorgiaJames
    Participant

Here’s a wish for all of my Switched:ON friends..

May this new year bring us all what our hearts desire.

May it bring those that we Love closer to us.

And may Rob finally get that inflatable goat that he has always wanted.

Happy New Year!

And to HELL with those resolutions!

Bing
    Participant

New Year’s at Bing House….

Frank came over and was the self designated soberman…..ass.
    Bing got all drunk-up and called Jerry and Rob at 2am but NOT Bryan (bitch still won’t give up the cell##).

Frank woke up happy and chipper, I woke up and wondered who took a shit in my mouth….I still feel like ass and can’t find my liver or left nut.

Oh and I resolve to listen to SOS even more than last year. ‘Cause I love the waggly penis….and I’m not gay….and neither is Rob…..even though he never answered the phone.

rob
    Participant

No, I didn’t answer my phone because I wasn’t with my phone — but I did get the messages, and they were damn funny. Happy New Year, fellas!

El Rustirino
    Participant

Someone remind me to close this at the end of the year.

Frank
    Participant

Yeah, last night was fun. Talked to Jerry (although Bingette kept slapping at my hand trying to take the phone) and really was bummed that I couldn’t hear Rob’s manly voice, but alas, Bing had to do. *sigh* He made me pancakes afterwards, so that was kinda nice. With flakes of chocolate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

2007 kicks 2008’s ass

Octavious
    Participant

Happy New Year, Brothers.

How many of you are going to continue to write down 2007.

Frank
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Happy New Year, Brothers.

How many of you are going to continue to write down 2007.

I had to go in and change all of our page templates at work now to read XXXday, XXXX XX, 2008. I do work with idiots, you know.

Hey Bucho, how do they celebrate New Years in the land of the Hobbits?

Bucho
    Participant

I wish all of you good bastards nothing but the best luck and good fortune and an abundance of boobies for the big ’08. Now someone go help Bing up, he’s fallen asleep in the punch bowl again. If he doesn’t drown the fumes will get him.

Frank wrote:
    Hey Bucho, how do they celebrate New Years in the land of the Hobbits?

Well Frank me old cobber, it’s too complicated to really explain in text like this, you really should get your ass out here to the South Pacific to experience it first hand. But for now, suffice to say it involves a sheep to person ratio of 6 to 1, a volcano, twenty five thousand miles of scotch tape, the second largest satellite dish in the Southern Hemisphere, four million pairs of fishnet stockings and a pregnant yak. If you can’t find a pregnant yak, a lemur with indigestion will do just as well.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    a sheep to person ratio of 6 to 1

Yep.

There’s more Lamb than Ham 😯

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Frank
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Well Frank me old cobber, it’s too complicated to really explain in text like this, you really should get your ass out here to the South Pacific to experience it first hand. But for now, suffice to say it involves a sheep to person ratio of 6 to 1, a volcano, twenty five thousand miles of scotch tape, the second largest satellite dish in the Southern Hemisphere, four million pairs of fishnet stockings and a pregnant yak. If you can’t find a pregnant yak, a lemur with indigestion will do just as well.

Bucho, I swear if you wrote a book, it’d sell so many copies … mostly because I’d be the one buying them all, hoping that I could get you to autograph them. I’m a huge fan. That doesn’t mean that I’m like a really big fan of yours, it just means I’m fat. But a drunk Bing on crutches on New Years Eve … priceless. There are some things money can’t buy, for everything else, there’s drunk Bing.

Bucho, be glad we don’t have your number, else Bing probably would have called you that night.

Bucho
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Bucho, be glad we don’t have your number, else Bing probably would have called you that night.

That is very good point, you remind me I have his number somewhere and have been meaning to call his crippled ass.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Frank
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    his crippled ass

Haha, literally!

NBLIANGW

Octavious
    Participant

Tell me you got the pictures!

Frank
    Participant

Sadly, no. No pictures. We have enough incriminating evidence for both of us already not to add to the pile.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.