:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

HALO 3!!!

• Comments Off on HALO 3!!!

HALO 3!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

PS3, November 2006, Cost $499 to $599

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    PS3, November 2006, Cost $499 to $599

But would you part with that money before you could see what it could do?.

That’s the only thing stopping me from getting a 360.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

There is a difference between the 2 but not that much. Blu-Ray is not that popular yet, and I already got the 360. Couln’t wait. Plus I need a console to play my SW games.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I saw an article discussing the difference in “power” between the three systems. I remember that the PS3 is 15 times more powerful than the Wii (the Revolution at the time of that writing) and something like three times more powerful than the 360.

In the mean-time, I console myself by playing some Beatles on my guitar. That is, until they install some DRM in our musical instruments so we can’t play any licensed songs on them without paying a royalty.

Octavious
    Participant

Consoles are becoming what cell phones are now. It was just a phone, now you have iTunes, games, camera, and now makes dinner. Same thing with video game consoles. Why can they just develop consoles to be use for games, nothing else. Seriously, why do you need a video game/DVD/CD/Look my pics console? Its turning into a computer. Just have the game system and probably the modem shit so you can people across the world.

BSherrod
    Participant

Well from what I’ve gathered the differences between the two are kind of significant. The $600 model will have a larger 60gb hard drive, HDMI, and support for wireless controllers. The $500 will have a 20gb and less features.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Here’s some nice PS3 footage.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2368.html

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.