:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Haha, Cloverfield review paragraph (funny, no spoilers)

• Comments Off on Haha, Cloverfield review paragraph (funny, no spoilers)

Haha, Cloverfield review paragraph (funny, no spoilers)

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Haha, Cloverfield review paragraph (funny, no spoilers)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

From AICN:

Quote:
    Hola all. Massawyrm here.

The wait is finally over. After 6 solid months of courting us through one of the most wildly unique, well constructed viral campaigns ever executed, Cloverfield is at last being unleashed upon audiences. And sitting there in the theatre is something akin to seeing your girlfriend naked for the very first time. I mean, there’s been an awful lot of build up. A lot of teasing, groping and even the hint of a nipple slip with a glimpse of something peeking out from behind a building in the trailer. But can it live up to the hype? Can that ass live up to how it looks in those perfectly crafted jeans? Will it be perky and firm and exceed your every hope? Or sag in all the wrong places? The moments before the bra strap is finally unclasped are unbearable. This could be the greatest night of your life, or another sad, flaccid night of broken promises.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Holy shit, now I’m going to have a boner through the entire movie. Thanks, AICN.

Bing
    Participant

I always have a boner when Frank takes me to the movies…he orders the “special” popcorn and I get to hold the bucket….that ain’t too gay is it?

Frank
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    Holy shit, now I’m going to have a boner through the entire movie. Thanks, AICN.

Rusty, I’m sorry, you’re 14 … hell, I had a boner 24-hours a day when I was 14! NBLIANGW

And Bing, I do believe the bucket’s on the other lap, so to speak, you sexy hunk of crippled, hairy man meat. Back off, Bucho, he’s mine … I seen him first!

Bing
    Participant

Uh, yeah dude…..you might wanna talk to Dr. Ubastank….turns out that rash is herpes….

Bingette told me she got it from Rob……..I’m not trying to spread gossip but you know, that shit only grows on sheep anus’s in New Zealand…

But I’m not one to gossip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.