:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Guess who got laid-off today?

• Comments Off on Guess who got laid-off today?

Guess who got laid-off today?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Guess who got laid-off today?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Me..

El Rustirino
    Participant

ouch.

Octavious
    Participant

What the FUCK!

Bing
    Participant

Been there.

Nothing quite like the feeling of being laid off…..kinda like a castrating effect on the brain…

That and the bullshit reasons they give you and the “We are so sorry” speeches….

Just be a fucking man and fire me already you fucking sorry excuse for discarded foreskin.

Octavious
    Participant

I agree with Bing. I been there too, especially when the fucking asshole lied to my face and I was let go less than 2 week after my daughter was born.

Version3
    Keymaster

Well, one on the way is enough to make me stress. Losing insurance at the end of that work day (have you priced Cobra???) is a real problem with her going to the doctor frequently for the next 5 months. Replacing the income in this economy will no doubt be a huge challenge… and I can miss that child support payment by even one day or big scary things happen.

Bing
    Participant

Yeah Cobra is a fucking rip-off. If you don’t pay it you are fucked and if you do pay it you can’t afford a fuck.

digitaltopia
    Participant

That super sucks, to put it technically.

Octavious
    Participant

Am I right in saying, that Jerry work in the place as you and if so what happened to him?

Version3
    Keymaster

You are right. They kept him. My assumption is that they are going to lean on other agencies in the ‘family’ for creative direction-type services, try to push off the more technical items to other members of the staff (they aren’t qualified) and Jerry will be there to support them purely graphically. I have no idea if they have told him this, or something else. If they can’t turn the ship around rather quickly, that won’t last long either most likely.

Jor-El
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    You are right. They kept him. My assumption is that they are going to lean on other agencies in the ‘family’ for creative direction-type services, try to push off the more technical items to other members of the staff (they aren’t qualified) and Jerry will be there to support them purely graphically. I have no idea if they have told him this, or something else. If they can’t turn the ship around rather quickly, that won’t last long either most likely.

…and now, for my next act, I will join the large group of former employees of that same company. Yes my friends, I too am no longer a part of that dreadful establishment.

Jerry

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

There is a “yea!” in there from all of us I think too. 🙂

Welcome to the LA office!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.