:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Great Tracy Morgan Radio Interview

• Comments Off on Great Tracy Morgan Radio Interview

Great Tracy Morgan Radio Interview

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Great Tracy Morgan Radio Interview

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Participant

First time I heard of Tracy Morgan was Astronaut Jones on SOS, we never had SNL until this year so I never saw him on that and I only started watching 30 Rock this year too, and I fucking love it. In this NPR interview he talks about SNL and 30 Rock, as well as his Vietnam vet junkie musician dad and about selling crack on the street as a kid.

There’s also an excerpt from his book on the page.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=114009203

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

No love for this? I’ve listened to it four times it’s so good. I even get a lump in my throat when he’s talking about his folks. Fucker is funny and has big ol’ balls.

Larkitect
    Participant

i didn’t even see this until you bumped it. tracy morgan is a funny funny fellow(s).

see what i did there? 😀

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

Hey, I just did one of those in another thread, and called it out the same way! You predictive copy-cat motherfucker!

I need to listen to this, but I know I’m not going to right now. -and will likely forget entirely because I’m simple.

Bucho
    Participant

You’re off the hook though Captain, we alrady know you don’t listen to podcasts.

Version3
    Keymaster

I just had that same “don’t listen to podcasts, and don’t know why” conversation with the Podcast Pickle himself yesterday. Man that, guy listens to them, produces a couple of shows (one video) and still has time to run half the businesses on the planet Hooston. I can’t make myself download something and put it onto a device… much less give it an actual listen. What’s wrong with me?

Bucho
    Participant

You think you have problems? I can’t even spell “already” properly 87% of the time. What’s wrong with me?

Although, I think you would listen to podcasts if you didn’t think it would cut into your The View and Oprah reruns viewing time. There’s only so many hours in the day after all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.