:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Goodbye, Lindsay…

• Comments Off on Goodbye, Lindsay…

Goodbye, Lindsay…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Goodbye, Lindsay…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Yes. The time has come for me to cut you off, Lindsay. [highlight]Before[/highlight], you were unbelievable. Just so damn hot. You could give me a big ol’ veiny boner by just standing there. And seemingly, you had a long illustrious career ahead of you.

But [highlight]now[/highlight], you’re a shell of what you used to be. You ruined yourself. Your career is all but over. I don’t think you could do any worse, and then you get lip injections. It’s all over. No, don’t even try…

::tear::

Oh, well, at least I’ve still got [highlight]Megan[/highlight].

Larkitect
    Participant

megan is the hot, but emma is the sweet.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

I just watched Get Smart last night and now I’m in love with Anne Hathaway. You know that feeling where you would do anything just to bone her?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I just don’t think Emma Watson is cute in the least… if you took away the look associated with having someone prep you for the camera, I think she’s be a typical brit girl, that’s well on her way to being a unibrow.

Now Anne Hathaway is some good stuff… I’ve always thought so. She needs to do a movie where she gets naked directly on my face.

Version3
    Keymaster

And Megan is the super hot ‘bar’ for all to strive for. I think with her, it’s the crazy hot, the seemingly ‘real’ personality, and she just seems like she’d be down with everything… she’d probably let me crack peanut shells, or open older coke bottles with her butthole. That’s not something I look for in a hot women, but just the fact that she seems like she’d be down for it adds a few points.

Bing
    Participant

About time that Rob guy came around huh?

Good job Rob….

Larkitect
    Participant

the good thing about megan is

•she’s hot
    •she loves showing off her cleavage
    •and she’s hot

if you’re one that likes hot and cleavage.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

Megan’s like a kind of softened version of Angelina, like Angelina – Olivia Wilde = Megan Fox or something. I saw Olivia on Letterman the other day and she’s fine, fine, fine for sure, but she is an Angelinia-esque kind of fine, an ever so slightly blocky and angular kind of fine. And it’s not that I’m bagging Angelina either, just that she’s so overexposed she’s barely human to me anymore, and that’s not so hot.

I don’t know 100% what I’m talking about but you get the drift.

Version3
    Keymaster

Angelina is not hot. She’s been shoved down everyone’s throat as hot, and somehow got accepted. Just remember, we’ve seen her as less of a star, and without the visual star treatment, and she’s less than impressive. Anyone remember her in hackers? hag.

thx_1227
    Participant

@Version3 41791 wrote:

I just don’t think Emma Watson is cute in the least… if you took away the look associated with having someone prep you for the camera, I think she’s be a typical brit girl, that’s well on her way to being a unibrow.

Now Anne Hathaway is some good stuff… I’ve always thought so. She needs to do a movie where she gets naked directly on my face.

Agreed on both statements.

Bucho
    Participant

@Version3 41820 wrote:

Angelina is not hot. She’s been shoved down everyone’s throat as hot, and somehow got accepted. Just remember, we’ve seen her as less of a star, and without the visual star treatment, and she’s less than impressive. Anyone remember her in hackers? hag.

Hag? That’s harsh man, a lot of hot chicks couldn’t pull off that crazy dyke haircut she sported in Hackers. Physically, I think when she’s in shape instead of being too skinny, she is still a fine looking woman. And all of these chicks are seen through the star lens more than they’re seen as real women anyway, she’s no different in that. Not to mention she’s 34 now and this is one of the busiest people in showbiz with her seventy-three kids and all that charity bullshit and not many chicks look as good at 34 as they did at 24 even when they don’t run themselves ragged trying to live three lives at once. I think you’re dead right that the massive hype over her sexiness is over-inflated and a turn off in itself, but hag? You’re a crazy man. I mean, you already know you’re a crazy man, but you know … you’re a crazier man.

I think there’s always going to be less debate about Megan though because even though she is quite similar to Jolie in a lot of ways Megan’s kind of classically feminine, like Angelina softened a couple of notches. Megan’s features are less strong and exotic and more girl-next-door turned up to eleven. Plus she’s ony 23 or something. I just wish she’d quit calling me at the house because my girl is starting to get pissed about it.

Version3
    Keymaster

Well Rob, according to her lawyer today (when nothing happened to her for failing to meet the terms of her probation) she’s moving to Frisco so that she can shoot a movie. Maybe you’ll have the chance to tell her how disappointed you are in person.

Part of the info supposedly comes from here: http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/10/lindsay-lohan-lucks-out-one-more-time/

rob
    Participant

Yeah. Hmm. Maybe I can chop off her head and burn the remains to save her soul. Because now she’s a fucking demon.

Bing
    Participant

aren’t you glad you never put it in her butt now?

Newman
    Participant

122.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.