:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

GODDAMIT! They canceled Bionic Woman

• Comments Off on GODDAMIT! They canceled Bionic Woman

GODDAMIT! They canceled Bionic Woman

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder GODDAMIT! They canceled Bionic Woman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Can we not have a show where hot chicks fight each other? Is that too much to ask? Especially if one of them is Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica? God damit.

http://tinyurl.com/2kokaf.

Octavious
    Participant

To be honest Frank, I like the show when it came out and then somehow lost interest. I rather look at your avatar for 30 minutes.

Frank
    Participant

After read/hearing some comments made by Katee Sackoff (sp?) from Battlestar Galactica, the series was heading in the right direction before the writer’s strike. She talked about not being able to do both shows (at the time, she was finishing wrapping up BSG) but would have been available afterwards and the focus would have been on the two of them. That’s what I was hoping for, but yeah, as the season went on, it just wasn’t the same as the pilot. But I was hoping for better days.

*Sigh*

Well, here’s hoping people start watching Jericho. 40,000 pounds of nuts can’t be wrong.

Version3
    Keymaster

I gave it the first episode and thought it really super sucked. TV just doesn’t have high enough standards. I was really looking forward to that series too, but not good in my opinion. NBC really needs to quit listening to the same people and seek out some really new ideas… like 3 guys from Texas that…

ahhahahaaa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.