:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

GIMME THE CASHHHH!!!!!

• Comments Off on GIMME THE CASHHHH!!!!!

GIMME THE CASHHHH!!!!!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge GIMME THE CASHHHH!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

So uh yeah,

Uncle Bing has to have a hip replacement surgery in 2 weeks (found that out this morning) and I will be out of a job in a few days (found that out this afternoon (damn no selling ass budget cuts dumbasses….I ain’t bitter)

So everyone send me a dollar or two for expenses and hookers.

I will fill out the Make a Wish Foundation form ’cause I want SwitchedOnShow to come visit me in the hospital.

And you too Bucho
    you sexy bitch

rob
    Participant

I would love to come visit you while you have your anus rewalled. In fact, it would be a pleasure.

What’s wrong with you again? I blanked out for a second…wait, a hip replacement? What are you, like 68 years old?

El Rustirino
    Participant

I’ll be there, Bingimite.

Frank
    Participant

I’ll be there, but, of course, I’m required by law because we do live in the same state … and that state is a hell of a lot smaller than, oh say, Texas. That and I’d never hear the end of it if I didn’t.

So just how are we going to bring Bucho over here? How are we coming along with making that hovercraft?

Bucho
    Participant

I won’t just swim the greatest oceans to get there I’ll donate my hip. Or at least trade it for a pancreas or badger egg.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    I’ll be there, but, of course, I’m required by law because we do live in the same state … and that state is a hell of a lot smaller than, oh say, Texas. That and I’d never hear the end of it if I didn’t.

So just how are we going to bring Bucho over here? How are we coming along with making that hovercraft?

This after I tried for an hour to talk your big ass out of it…

Yeah Rob this whole thing is fucked up, I’ve been walking with a cane like somebody’s PawPaw for 2 damn months. Surgery is one thing, finding out your gonna be caned in a few days is a nice send off to the hospital too. What a caring and loving job I have huh?

….guess I’ll have to go back to selling my ass for drug money….

of course I kid, no one would pay for this ass.

‘cept maybe Bucho

rob
    Participant

Wow, Bing. Well, in all seriousness, we’ll be rooting for you to make a quick recovery.

Besides, there’s no quicker turn-off than a hooker with a cane.

Armez
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I won’t just swim the greatest oceans to get there I’ll donate my hip. Or at least trade it for a pancreas or badger egg.

That’s the spirit!

Now go grab your Hoff Speedo and watch out for them sharks with legs on your swim over here.

Bing
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Wow, Bing. Well, in all seriousness, we’ll be rooting for you to make a quick recovery.

Besides, there’s no quicker turn-off than a hooker with a cane.

The cane isn’t so bad. What really ruins the mood is when I get all tangled up in the cables from her oxygen tank.

That’s my new career, I’m gonna be a pimp for used up low cost hookers.

When you gotta have that ass but don’t wanna pay for top of the line, come see me at Bing’s discount Ho’s!

rob
    Participant

Yuk. I can just imagine one of those bucktoothed pimpled chicks with a sign on my way to work saying “Will fuck for food.” I just got a chill, which is saying something since it’s like 18 million fuckin’ degrees outside.

Frank
    Participant

Remember, Bing can corner the market on trailer trash. Rednecks all over the place over here.

Bing
    Participant

Weather too hot in your area?

Then relax under the shade of genital boils with Bing’s discount Ho’s! We have the lowest prices on the lowest quality ass around!

Why pay for swank when you only want a yank.

Bing’s Discount Ho’s
    1769 SkankHo Lane
    right next to His Holiness Episcopal Church

No offense to Episcopalians, or any branch of organized religion

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Weather too hot in your area?

Then relax under the shade of genital boils with Bing’s discount Ho’s! We have the lowest prices on the lowest quality ass around!

Why pay for swank when you only want a yank.

Bing’s Discount Ho’s
    1769 SkankHo Lane
    right next to His Holiness Episcopal Church

No offense to Episcopalians, or any branch of organized religion

Various secretions extra.

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:

Guess that explains why you need a hip operation. 🙂

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bing
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Bing wrote:

Guess that explains why you need a hip operation. 🙂

Gud Wahn

+10 points to Pa-ul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.