July 21, 2006 at 11:05 am #1681BingParticipant
no cheating or using Jerry’s answers, and absolutely no touching of yourself until AFTER the test
…You may begin……NOW!
1 – What is the most nasty (i.e. gross) thing you have ever personally witnessed?
2 – Do you comb or brush your hair?
3 – You’ve got 10 minutes where nothing you do will be seen or remembered, you are given a baseball bat a pillow and a gallon of gas……what do you do for the next 10 minutes?
4 – If you were an intergalactic warlord, what would be your weapon of terror and why?
5 – Lindsey Lohan suddenly disappears off the Earth..who is now the hottest thing around?
6 – When driving through a golf course do you try to honk your horn to interfere with the players?
5 – Cows……sex machine or punching bag?
7 – Who is the most annoying person alive?
8 – What is your personal favorite SOS moment…and your worst SOS moment
9 – Quality porn or the crappy free stuff?
10- Jerry in 3 words or less and GO!
11- Bryan in 3 different words or less…GO!
12- Who plays Rob in the SOS television mini-series.July 21, 2006 at 2:59 pm #20154
1. When I worked at Kroger, someone shit all over the bathroom. And when I say that, it means they shit on the floor, pinched it off, moved over a couple of feet and shit again, repeatedly, all over the bathroom. I didn’t have to clean it up.
3. I’d gas up my car so I can go to a store, use the baseball bat to just jack that place up. Shelves, checkout stands, babies – it don’t matter. Then I’d use the pillow to go to sleep, because I’d probably be tired.
4. What else? Jeep Grand Cherokee.
5. I want to say Keeley Hazell, because she’s amazing, but she gets naked all the time. Mystery is all part of the fun. So following that logic, I’d pick Elisha Cuthbert.
6. I’ve never been on a golf course, but if I were allowed, I’d run over people.
5. Definitely punching bag. Because they always seem to move when they hear the unzipping sound.
7. Other than me, I’d say like, Fran Drescher. I hate her. But there’ll be thirty or forty more after I post this that I’ll say, I should have said THEM!
8. There’s so many favorites – the “What the fuck is going on?” at the beginning of our current intro, the “Baby covered
in poo” song, I mean, how do you pick a favorite? Worst moment is any time I bomb.
9. Definitely the quality. Bittorrent, baby!
10. Hysterical, moral, table.
11. Loyal, funny, Volkswagen.
12. Wishful thinking would be someone like Jon Stewart, but they’d probably pick Jon Lovitz instead.July 21, 2006 at 5:14 pm #20156BSherrodParticipant
These are really funny Bing, when you’re done with the host you should do forum members.July 21, 2006 at 5:23 pm #20148Version3Keymaster
Great responses Rob… I predicted the Jeep answer. It was perfect! I’m a +1 on the Keely line of thinking. 😀July 21, 2006 at 7:57 pm #20151
Use the pillow to go to sleep … now that’s evil.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.July 21, 2006 at 8:47 pm #20159ScattParticipant
Bing, that is a sweet idea you’ve come up with here. I lygit.July 21, 2006 at 10:22 pm #20157OctaviousParticipantrob wrote:5. I want to say Keeley Hazell, because she’s amazing, but she gets naked all the time. Mystery is all part of the fun. So following that logic, I’d pick Elisha Cuthbert.
12. Wishful thinking would be someone like Jon Stewart, but they’d probably pick Jon Lovitz instead.
I agree on Elisha, she is beautiful and hot and yes there is that mystery about her. Just saw pictures of Keely, oofa!
Jon Lovitz, perfect, EAT FRESH!!July 21, 2006 at 11:02 pm #20158ScattParticipant
Your answer to 12 was kick assJuly 21, 2006 at 11:14 pm #20160YouFollowMeParticipant
I agree with you on #5, it’s good to keep the twins in for Elisha. If she showing them off all the time, people will get tired of them.July 22, 2006 at 12:29 am #20153
Thanks for the nice hoorahs, guys. I’m surprised no one has mentioned that it goes from 6 to 5 and then 7. That was cool to me — more questions to answer.July 22, 2006 at 1:39 am #20162FrankParticipantrob wrote:Thanks for the nice hoorahs, guys. I’m surprised no one has mentioned that it goes from 6 to 5 and then 7. That was cool to me — more questions to answer.
Wow, usually I catch shit like that. Dammit, Bing! More attention to detail! hehehe Did you say that actually had math where you went to school? lolJuly 22, 2006 at 6:25 am #20150rob wrote:— more questions to answer.
13. Would you rather have Han Solo’s blaster or a stormtrooper’s?
14. What is the greatest movie of all time?
15. What is the greatest movie of all time to get a chick horny?
16. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever stolen?
15. If you could steal one thing and not get caught, no matter how big it is, what would it be?
17. Would you rather have a pet polar bear or tiger? Why?
15. If you were a Top Gun pilot what would your call sign be?
18. If you could be invited to play in one band except NIN or Tool what band is it?
19. As a kid did you always think it was hot when a female guest star on The Muppets was dancing with those huge monsters?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.July 22, 2006 at 2:19 pm #20152
13. Definitely a stormtrooper’s rifle. Oh yeah.
14. That’s a hard one, but if I had to pick one, I’d probably say Shawshank. That’s about as perfect as you can get.
15. Apparently, Labyrinth. My wife went nuts on me on that one.
16. Truthfully, I can’t remember. I haven’t stolen anything since I was a small tyke.
15. Skywalker Ranch, so then I could make kickass versions of the Original Trilogy.
17. Polar Bear, man. They’re the fiercest killers in the animal kingdom.
15. Probably something stupid like Bunghole.
18. Radiohead. Definitely.
19. Huh? I wasn’t huge on the Muppets, but yeah, that sounds like the description of a nightmare instead of something hot.July 22, 2006 at 8:12 pm #20149rob wrote:19. Huh? I wasn’t huge on the Muppets, but yeah, that sounds like the description of a nightmare instead of something hot.
Ohohoho no buddy, believe me, it’s not weird to think an attractive woman dancing with monsters three times her size is hot. A hot nightmare even. Believe Me.
“Tower this is Bunghole requesting a flyby.”
“Negative Bunghole, the pattern is full.”
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.July 22, 2006 at 8:51 pm #20155BSherrodParticipant
Polar bears, haha. I got the Kevin Smith joke man, by the way like the whole dvd is on youtube if you search around for it topic by topic.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.