:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

getting to know the lark

• Comments Off on getting to know the lark

getting to know the lark

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge getting to know the lark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

i can’t sneeze unless i look at a bright light. my dad is like this too. so was his dad. maybe its genetic. maybe its a learned behavior. just thought i’d share.

any of you like this? or know someone like this? i’m curious.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

No, I can sneeze fine.

But on a related subject I can only manage to breathe when there is oxygen present. Am I the only one here?

Bucho
    Participant

I can sneeze without a light but if I’m on the edge and I look at one it definitely tips me over.

I too can only breathe when there’s oxygen present, I think it’s because of my bellybutton. I’ve noticed that anyone who has a bellybutton has trouble breathing if there’s no oxygen around.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Participant

i actually have trouble breathing around oxygen. too much estrogen for me. i’d rather watch tru tv. not reality, actuality.

i do have trouble remaining on the surface of the earth without gravity, though.

Bing
    Participant

I remember reading about that back in college Lark. Seemed like an odd thing so I musta put it up on the mental shelf. Now that you say it I want to ask if tilting the head back is connecting to the looking at the bright light. I was working in the yard once and was bent over pulling up a root and sneezed myself into one bitching muscle cramp. So therefore I know people can sneeze without looking up…so yeah, there’s my question and all…….

I can’t sneeze more than twice. Always wanted a 3 times sneeze, but never had one. I have heard my wife hit 18 in a row, not little sneezes but full blown spasm sneezes. (annoying as fuck when it happens).

rob
    Participant

@Bing 40706 wrote:

(annoying as fuck when it happens).

Like when she’s cutting your hair?

Larkitect
    Participant

@Bing 40706 wrote:

I remember reading about that back in college Lark. Seemed like an odd thing so I musta put it up on the mental shelf. Now that you say it I want to ask if tilting the head back is connecting to the looking at the bright light. I was working in the yard once and was bent over pulling up a root and sneezed myself into one bitching muscle cramp. So therefore I know people can sneeze without looking up…so yeah, there’s my question and all…….

I can’t sneeze more than twice. Always wanted a 3 times sneeze, but never had one. I have heard my wife hit 18 in a row, not little sneezes but full blown spasm sneezes. (annoying as fuck when it happens).

yeah, as a matter of fact, tilting the head back is a requirement as well.

and i’m a loud sneezer. a very loud one. i always freak the wife out if she’s around when i sneeze.

Newman
    Participant

Occasionally my chest hurts after I sneeze. They are always loud as fuck. I generally aim for the guy sitting next to me.

Bucho
    Participant

@Larkitect 40721 wrote:

and i’m a loud sneezer. a very loud one. i always freak the wife out if she’s around when i sneeze.

Oh shit yeah, I sneeze as loud as possible because it feels awesome, although it does depend on whether I’m in polite company. It’s lucky I work outside a lot I guess.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.