:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Gee-tar Hero

• Comments Off on Gee-tar Hero

Gee-tar Hero

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Gee-tar Hero

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    YouFollowMe
    Participant

I just picked up Guitar Hero II for my 360 a couple days ago, and I’m totally addicted. This game is just awesome, pick it up if you don’t already have it.

Bing
    Participant

I love those games. They are gonna do an eighties one next.

Octavious
    Participant

Very addicting.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I’ve never really seen the point of games like these. I mean, if you want to play the guitar, then why not just play the guitar.

Bing
    Participant

Well that’s a good question there….

I you do (or used to) play guitar then you HAVE to try this game. The motions are as close an approximation of the real thing as it can be without making it unduly frustrating to non-guitar players.

When I first saw the game I thought the same thing, then I tried it and was surprised at how much fun it was. Maybe you will be too.

I’m just glad we didn’t use the same logic when GTA came out or we’d all be in jail for murder and whatnot.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I think they should come out with a version of Guitar Hero specifically for guitar players, where it uses one of the new USB guitars. I guess the market would be smaller and they wouldn’t be able to sell a controller for it, so they wouldn’t get the little bit of extra money from that, but I think it would be interesting. Heck, they could even include a mini tutorial to teach people that were new to the guitar how to play a little bit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.